Money to not get preggers?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Organization Pays Drug Addicts $300 to Avoid Getting Pregnant - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

This is a toughy. I really applaud the work they are doing..because these people do not need to reproduce. But I get a little angry that they need to be PAID to do this...I can't imagine FORCING them would be permissable..but to pay them to be decent humans ticks me off a bit..but I guess to be a bit ticked off is better than letting them produce little crack babies (which btw I have seen and it is NOT pretty)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm surprised that this isn't in ObamaCare. I mean hell, we pay farmers to not grow food so why not?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Organization Pays Drug Addicts $300 to Avoid Getting Pregnant - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

This is a toughy. I really applaud the work they are doing..because these people do not need to reproduce. But I get a little angry that they need to be PAID to do this...I can't imagine FORCING them would be permissable..but to pay them to be decent humans ticks me off a bit..but I guess to be a bit ticked off is better than letting them produce little crack babies (which btw I have seen and it is NOT pretty)

Why not just hand them their fix? What does this organization THINK they're gonna do with the money?? Oh wait.....FOX news?? Nebber mindb.....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Why not just hand them their fix? What does this organization THINK they're gonna do with the money?? Oh wait.....FOX news?? Nebber mindb.....

Yes I hate that they pay them..but as one of them said..the babies can't choose...It is them I feel bad for..not the sorry mother####ers who have them. I don't know. I wish we could just sterilize them..but maybe this is the best way to do it??

DEEKAYPEE8569

Yes I hate that they pay them..but as one of them said..the babies can't choose...It is them I feel bad for..not the sorry mother####ers who have them. I don't know. I wish we could just sterilize them..but maybe this is the best way to do it??

I feel sorry for the babies too Lib. I think sterilization should be mandatory for them anyway......the crackheads, not the babies, but you got that, right?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Oh why th f**K not. We pay em to have 'em, feed 'em, clothe 'em, house 'em, school 'em, give 'em day care in schools, pay for their shots and other med care. So what's more money to have them stop? And if they'n have kids they wouldn't have to pay us back. Win win for them, sucks to be us.

More entitlement/slavery to the gobberment, it'd be cheaper to give them all 5 acres and a mule and be done with it. let em grow their own.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Oh why th f**K not. We pay em to have 'em, feed 'em, clothe 'em, house 'em, school 'em, give 'em day care in schools, pay for their shots and other med care. So what's more money to have them stop? And if they'n have kids they wouldn't have to pay us back. Win win for them, sucks to be us.

More entitlement/slavery to the gobberment, it'd be cheaper to give them all 5 acres and a mule and be done with it. let em grow their own.

Well you could look at it this way too..300 bucks is cheaper than to pay all that for the kid they would have..not to mention a kid with disabilities like a heavy user is likely to produce...i hate to have that attitude..I hate giving anyone ANYTHING they dont deserve..but those poor little babies have no choice in the matter..crack babies are the saddest thing ever. I always thought we should jail addicts who are pregnant...to prevent them from using..then take the kid when they have it..but this is cheaper..

Okay... point me to the money source that will pay me not to become a drug addict... quick... before I start... hurry now.... make it snappy...:tap:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
It'd be one thing to say to the addict If you agree to come with me to be sterilized or put on long term birth control - I will pay for the procedure and AFTER it's done I'll give you ______. That way they can be sure they get it done and then if they decide to go on a binge and end up dead you're out the cost but one less addict to deal with in our jails, emergency rooms and unwanted children.