Online Tax Revolt

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Go sign up to join in on the interactive march on Washington, DC!!

Online Tax Revolt | OnlineTaxRevolt.com

OnlineTaxRevolt.com - The Online Tax Revolt is a free interactive march on Washington, D.C., open to every American who believes taxes and spending are out of control, harmful to our country and a threat to our nation's future.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Go sign up to join in on the interactive march on Washington, DC!!

It's a secret Obama sight gathering info so someone can pay you a visit at night. :whistle:

When you visit our site, we collect the following information: The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account). The date and time you access our site. The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site. This information is used for Site Management purposes only. Our computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics using this information so we know, for instance, the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest to viewers, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
NOTICE: Unless you choose to provide such information, we do not collect or maintain personal information about you when you visit our site. If you send us an e-mail message or complete a web form containing personal information, we collect and store the personal information which you choose to provide, such as your mailing address, e-mail address and the content of any request for information or any comments you may have.

Use of information
If you choose to provide any personal information, such as your mailing address or phone number, we may use that information to contact you. We may from time to time share the information our visitors provide with other candidates and like-minded organizations.

Bann

PREMO Member
It's a secret Obama sight gathering info so someone can pay you a visit at night. :whistle:

When you visit our site, we collect the following information: The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account). The date and time you access our site. The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site. This information is used for Site Management purposes only. Our computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics using this information so we know, for instance, the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest to viewers, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
NOTICE: Unless you choose to provide such information, we do not collect or maintain personal information about you when you visit our site. If you send us an e-mail message or complete a web form containing personal information, we collect and store the personal information which you choose to provide, such as your mailing address, e-mail address and the content of any request for information or any comments you may have.

Use of information
If you choose to provide any personal information, such as your mailing address or phone number, we may use that information to contact you. We may from time to time share the information our visitors provide with other candidates and like-minded organizations.

Are you serious or kidding?

All organization's webpages have disclaimers about the info they collect. This is NOT affiliated with Obama and/or his ilk in any way. I check my stuff out before I post.

About The Online Tax Revolt | Online Tax Revolt | OnlineTaxRevolt.com

It's a legit site AND organization - paid for by Americans For Fair Taxation - the same folks who bring you The Fair Tax. Americans For Fair Taxation: About Us

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I joined and it's very cool!! You can track your progress and see where others are on google maps. I joined Reagans Tax Revolt team. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
I joined and it's very cool!! You can track your progress and see where others are on google maps. I joined Reagans Tax Revolt team. :lol:

I found you! :banana:

I signed up earlier while in the line for the bank. I was using my cellphone, and I didn't pick a dang team! Darnitall, I can't figure out how to do it now, either. :ohwell: I would pick Neal Boortz' team, since that's how I first heard about the Fair Tax - on his show - when I lived down in Jacksonville.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I found you! :banana:

I signed up earlier while in the line for the bank. I was using my cellphone, and I didn't pick a dang team! Darnitall, I can't figure out how to do it now, either. :ohwell: I would pick Neal Boortz' team, since that's how I first heard about the Fair Tax - on his show - when I lived down in Jacksonville.
Wanna race? :really:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!