Surprise! We Do Still Make Things In America!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yes, we do still make things in America - Made in America- msnbc.com

Walk into any big-box store in the country and you’d be forgiven for thinking that nothing is made in America anymore.

So many of our everyday purchases — the clothes we wear, the toys our children play with and the electronic devices we rely on for work and entertainment — are manufactured abroad.

Amazing to hear that we still manufacture items and goods in the good 'ol USA. :patriot:

ciwmj

I think that there is a web site called " still made in America " that lists products we still make here. Items are a little more expensive but they also last longer. You get what you pay for.

Beta84

They're out to get us
and here I thought we created high tech-oriented stuff overseas, especially if it's top secret. geez, the things you learn :duh:

PrepH4U

and here I thought we created high tech-oriented stuff overseas, especially if it's top secret. geez, the things you learn :duh:

:yeahthat: We never have to make sure all the supplies we need for a project installation is made in the U.S. :sarcasm:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
HeadLine News just ran a new commercial featuring PreparationH. The camera zeroed in on the seat of a woman's bicycle wrapped in barbed wire!

A young gal hops onto the seat and the video freezes. A voice then extols the virtues of the product showing a picture of the PrepH tube. :lol:

PrepH is made in the USA, right?

PrepH4U

HeadLine News just ran a new commercial featuring PreparationH. The camera zeroed in on the seat of a woman's bicycle wrapped in barbed wire!

A young gal hops onto the seat and the video freezes. A voice then extols the virtues of the product showing a picture of the PrepH tube. :lol:

PrepH is made in the USA, right?

GD that is a knee slapper! I don't know if it is made in the U.S.

BOP

I think that there is a web site called " still made in America " that lists products we still make here. Items are a little more expensive but they also last longer. You get what you pay for.

Well, except for the gas pedals that Toyota was using in their cars...you know, the ones with a tendancy to stick? The company that supplied them? CTSCorp out of Indiana. Toyota Parts In, But Picture Still Cloudy | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

Indy.com | Post: Indiana company focus of gas-pedal inquiry | Indianapolis, Indiana

CTS Corporation - EC, Sensors & Actuators, EMS! Be sure and "Click flag for Chinese language" on the CTS website.

Note that in the interest of full disclosure, CTS claims that they haven't made pedals for Toyotas since 2005. However, it's difficult to tell from the reading of their website what they do and do not make gas pedals for.

Attachments

• CHNflag_sm.gif
    CHNflag_sm.gif
    804 bytes · Views: 57