Rte. 235 Traffic

Does the traffic seem to be more backed up over the past couple of weeks on 235 going to and coming from Pax in the mornings and afternoons? Anyone know why? May have to find a different route.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Does the traffic seem to be more backed up over the past couple of weeks on 235 going to and coming from Pax in the mornings and afternoons? Anyone know why? May have to find a different route.

I haven't noticed any difference. What times are you talking about?

SoMDGirl42

Evenings are horrible.

Different route?? Other than jet pack, what different route is there? And if you're going to suggest route 5, that's a cluster *uc* too! Three lanes merging into one at 246/5. I'd like to smack the engineer that designed that one up side his head. :smack:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
All the rain slowing things down for awhile, now the sun bringing more people out and about? Just a thought.

:coffee:

Agee

In the mornings (7:00 to 7:30 ish), the light at Chancllers Run Road appears to be the culprit. The light timming seems to be off? :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
In the mornings (7:00 to 7:30 ish), the light at Chancllers Run Road appears to be the culprit. The light timming seems to be off? :shrug:

Evening,too. Traffic after Chan. Run is normal from what I've seen.

SoMDGirl42

4:30 is when it really starts to hit. If you were to leave at 4:00, it would seem like an empty highway compared to 4:30.

last Wednesday at 7 pm it was still backed up. There was a jogger right beside me at WaWa headed North. He made it to the light at Wal-Mart before I did :killingme

Zguy28

Yeahthat: But not always an option. I love my 0630-1500 shift. :yay:
Yeah, but it seems heaviest at 8AM and 4:30. Are all those base people working 0830-1630?

I know they ain't skipping lunch, just try to get into Chipotle or the San Souci parking lot after 11:30.