bank of america robbed

J

jp2854

i just heard on the scanner that the bank of america on 235 (gmr road) was robbed. they are looking for a guy who is wearing a grey sweatshirt and another guy they are getting mixed answers as to what the 2nd guy is wearing. they have cops scattered all over 235 to 5 and all up and down route 4. The bank has been roped off as a crime scene so if you plan to go there go to the one up in l-town.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
i just heard on the scanner that the bank of america on 235 (gmr road) was robbed. they are looking for a guy who is wearing a grey sweatshirt and another guy they are getting mixed answers as to what the 2nd guy is wearing. they have cops scattered all over 235 to 5 and all up and down route 4. The bank has been roped off as a crime scene so if you plan to go there go to the one up in l-town.

GMR is 246

G1G4

Looking for a black Acura or Accord. K-9 out with the possible suspects

DEEKAYPEE8569

Is it the same one that was robbed not too long ago?

J

jp2854

that is what i was told (9am) so they must have followed the manager in the bank or something when she went in to get ready to open up.

G1G4

OK, looking for a vehicle similar to a Honda Accord, black in color occupied by two black males. Apparently they switched vehicles at a location and fled in the other vehicle.

J

jp2854

that is what i was told (9am) so they must have followed the manager in the bank or something when she went in to get ready to open up. =

G1G4

245/235 is apparently shut down. 4 was shut down until about a minute ago.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
245/235 is apparently shut down. 4 was shut down until about a minute ago.
Go get em crime fighters!!!! Containment is the key! We r in the area and keeping our eyes peeled for anything!!!

G1G4

FWIW, base traffic is really hindering police efforts. They can't turn around and investigate vehicles due to traffic.