Aikido class?

molly_21

If you have base access, there is classes Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.
The Dojo is behind the drill hall. PM me if you want the guys name.

JoeMac

I've been looking myslef and all I can find is the Waldorf one. I didn't know about the one on base but I don't have access anyway. There was supposed to be a winter session aikido class for rec and parks but the instructor backed out.

BOP

If you have base access, there is classes Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.
The Dojo is behind the drill hall. PM me if you want the guys name.

What is it, a state secret!? Sheesh! People on these boards are ALL THE TIME exchanging information about goods and services.

molly_21

What is it, a state secret!? Sheesh! People on these boards are ALL THE TIME exchanging information about goods and services.

It is called privacy. It is his work phone and e-mail and I would not want people giving out my work phone and e-mail to everyone all over a public forum, esp since it is attached to the base. :coffee:

BOP

It is called privacy. It is his work phone and e-mail and I would not want people giving out my work phone and e-mail to everyone all over a public forum, esp since it is attached to the base. :coffee:

Oh, well, since you put it that way. You could have just said "give me your contact information and I'll have him get ahold of you."

Kitsu

Still looking for aikido?

If you are training aikido...or if you are still looking....don't count us out at the Southern Maryland Aikido Center. We've had some awesome guest instructors over the last year....with more planned!

Even if you can't attend regularly....we welcome visitors...and if you join our mailing list, you will get advance notice of our seminars.

Our schedule and events are online at Southern Maryland Aikido Center - Home

Donna Grant
Southern Maryland Aikido Center Instructor

Upcoming Event : Women's Self Defense November 15-7pm to 9pm - practical, easy to remember self defense. Bring a friend...come and have fun!

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
If you are training aikido...or if you are still looking....don't count us out at the Southern Maryland Aikido Center. We've had some awesome guest instructors over the last year....with more planned!

Even if you can't attend regularly....we welcome visitors...and if you join our mailing list, you will get advance notice of our seminars.

Our schedule and events are online at Southern Maryland Aikido Center - Home

Donna Grant
Southern Maryland Aikido Center Instructor

Upcoming Event : Women's Self Defense November 15-7pm to 9pm - practical, easy to remember self defense. Bring a friend...come and have fun!

Hey that place used to be a massage parlor! It was called something like "Madame Chang's House of Happy Endings" or something.

Hope you painted the walls! :dye: