Last edited:

Silver301

Cool Dude
April 10
Solomons Island Tea Party
Starts at 12
@ The Pavillian on the Boardwalk
Organized by Americans for Prosperity

Thanks for the info! I'll need to set up a little booth on the island so that I can start selling crosses, lighters, gasoline and white sheets.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wow, racists and trash. Can I ask what you two base those opinions of the tea party folks on? Personal experience? Or are you just watching the news and deciding based on incomplete information?

Keep in mind, I am not a member of the tea party group, have not attended any myself. All I have done is used multiple sources of information, and applied logic to what I have found.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I remember watching the 130 Tons of trash left behind in DC after our new greener Prez Obama inauguration!!! Now all the trash that remains is in the White House...

Attachments

• 44633842.jpg
    44633842.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 44633897.jpg
    44633897.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 3222159908_d27294e622.jpg
    3222159908_d27294e622.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 97
  • trash-and-other-debris-scattered-across-the-national-mall-after-obama-inauguration-ceremony.jpg
    trash-and-other-debris-scattered-across-the-national-mall-after-obama-inauguration-ceremony.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 90

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We will have to put up with the trash again. Next week its the Tiki Bar. At least they pick up their trash.

I brought my son along and we ate a brown bag lunch right on the boardwalk. After we were done, we placed all our trash in the can right there on the boardwalk.

:yay:

BlueBird

I think it's time to make the tea party an actual political party with its own candidate's eligible to run in the general elections. With a true conservative candidate at the helm and a set of ideals aligned with those of our founding fathers a tea party candidate could be a legitimate threat to our two party system. It is my belief that during these desperate times when our freedom is so shamelessly threatened that a person possessing these attributes could win and ultimately bring our country back from the abyss. If I was agoraphobic I would come out and join in the festivities.

The Bluebird likes freedom and democracy.

A big thumbs up for the tea party movement

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think it's time to make the tea party an actual political party with its own candidate's eligible to run in the general elections. With a true conservative candidate at the helm and a set of ideals aligned with those of our founding fathers a tea party candidate could be a legitimate threat to our two party system. It is my belief that during these desperate times when our freedom is so shamelessly threatened that a person possessing these attributes could win and ultimately bring our country back from the abyss. If I was agoraphobic I would come out and join in the festivities.

The Bluebird likes freedom and democracy.

A big thumbs up for the tea party movement

That's not really what the Tea Party is about.

There were other speakers at the Tea Party rally on Solomons Saturday in addition to Charles Lollar.

Cindy Jones - running for County Commissioner, St. Mary's
Rich Johnson - also running for County Commissioner, St. Mary's
Steve Waugh - running for Roy Dyson's State Senate Seat.

There were a few from Charles County & I cannot recall their names right now. There were also a couple of local business people from the tri-county area sharing their thoughts on the recent business climate.

That's not really what the Tea Party is about.

There were other speakers at the Tea Party rally on Solomons Saturday in addition to Charles Lollar.

Cindy Jones - running for County Commissioner, St. Mary's
Rich Johnson - also running for County Commissioner, St. Mary's
Steve Waugh - running for Roy Dyson's State Senate Seat.

There were a few from Charles County & I cannot recall their names right now. There were also a couple of local business people from the tri-county area sharing their thoughts on the recent business climate.

Why doesn't St.Mary's take their tea parties to their own county? All the Republicans come over to Solomons and shout at each other for an hour and then go back to St. Mary's. Just stay over there. You don't spend any money in Solomons and take up a bunch of parking places.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Why doesn't St.Mary's take their tea parties to their own county? All the Republicans come over to Solomons and shout at each other for an hour and then go back to St. Mary's. Just stay over there. You don't spend any money in Solomons and take up a bunch of parking places.

If Solomons didn't want people on their island, they wouldn't put shops and restaurants along the street.

ylexot

Super Genius

There were several from Charles and Calvert too. The three counties tend to work together as SoMD. Get used to it. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Really? So nobody from St Mary's County is welcome in Solomon's and nobody from St Mary's County spends money in Solomon's? Are you sure?