California bill would prohibit carrying guns...

DEEKAYPEE8569

...in public.

Bill would prohibit carrying guns in public - KGPE CBS47 News, Sports & Weather for the Central Valley

"Current California law allows gun owners to carry a rifle or handgun in a holster in public if it is unloaded."

They might as well go ahead and ban open carry, it's pointless if it's not loaded.
:yeahthat: TOTAL :bs: Why not just carry baseball bats? HEY, I KNOW..... carry katanas in scabbards slung over their backs.

When are the lawmakers gonna WAKE UP and realize an armed society is a polite society?

Anybody send a letter to Maryland lawmakers? We need Shall Issue IN MARYLAND.

Sorry.....Hmmm.....HOW did I get up here on this soapbox?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...in public.

Bill would prohibit carrying guns in public - KGPE CBS47 News, Sports & Weather for the Central Valley

"Current California law allows gun owners to carry a rifle or handgun in a holster in public if it is unloaded."

They might as well go ahead and ban open carry, it's pointless if it's not loaded.

Gun people are morons. We want 100%, every time, all the time. Politics has NOTHING to do with right and wrong and everything to do with what step forward can we get today?

This is what the left knows and what the right keeps missing.

:buddies:

Pushrod

Patriot
Its funny how the States are getting so polarized. You have the States that legislate away freedoms like New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Illinois and California to name the leaders of that group, and then the States that are legislating away the laws that restrict freedom and Rights, such as Arizona, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Florida. I saw a report a few months ago that showed demographic population shifts, and people were actually moving from the not so free States to the ones that offered more freedoms, including lower taxes.

bcp

In My Opinion
Gun people are morons. We want 100%, every time, all the time. Politics has NOTHING to do with right and wrong and everything to do with what step forward can we get today?

This is what the left knows and what the right keeps missing.

and yet, when people call me out on the fact that I say this whole gay rights thing is only one step at a time and has to be stopped, Im wrong..
Go figure.

There is no One step at a time for gun owners.
We want to be able to carry, in public without registration, or at least with limited registration. There it is. no more.
I really dont think that the right to wipe out the family of six because dad cut you off in traffic is going to be anywhere in the future.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
and yet, when people call me out on the fact that I say this whole gay rights thing is only one step at a time and has to be stopped, Im wrong..
Go figure.

There is no One step at a time for gun owners.
We want to be able to carry, in public without registration, or at least with limited registration. There it is. no more.
I really dont think that the right to wipe out the family of six because dad cut you off in traffic is going to be anywhere in the future.

PERFECT EXAMPLE: Gay rights is NOT your issue. It has nothing to do with you and affects you in no way shape or form other than your fears of what other people do in their bedroom.

Guns, presumably to keep the homo zombies out of your garden, IS your issue. So, over time, gun people TRADE a little here and there on gay rights in exchange for loosening gun restrictions. Before you know it, queers are getting married and divorced and panning one another over the mess in the kitchen or the seat being left up and gun people are walking around cocked and locked lest some homo try and get his germs on you.

The left gives on war, gives on taxes and in exchange gets things like Fanny running free, other expansions of welfare and, AND slowly win on social issues while the right and the things we used to have to trade are no longer of any value. We lose them AND get nothing in return.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well damn Larry, you have it all figured out.
if it were not for the fear of homos, there would certainly be no need to carry a gun.
Its all about the gays when it comes to home/garden protection.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well damn Larry, you have it all figured out.
if it were not for the fear of homos, there would certainly be no need to carry a gun.
Its all about the gays when it comes to home/garden protection.

If I had it figured out, more people would agree with me. As it is, very few do.

Pushrod

Patriot
PERFECT EXAMPLE: Gay rights is NOT your issue. It has nothing to do with you and affects you in no way shape or form other than your fears of what other people do in their bedroom.

Guns, presumably to keep the homo zombies out of your garden, IS your issue. So, over time, gun people TRADE a little here and there on gay rights in exchange for loosening gun restrictions. Before you know it, queers are getting married and divorced and panning one another over the mess in the kitchen or the seat being left up and gun people are walking around cocked and locked lest some homo try and get his germs on you.

The left gives on war, gives on taxes and in exchange gets things like Fanny running free, other expansions of welfare and, AND slowly win on social issues while the right and the things we used to have to trade are no longer of any value. We lose them AND get nothing in return.

Thing is, there is an enumerated fundmental Right in our Constitution with regards to arms and not infringing on that Right. No where in the Constitution is enumerated a fundamental Right to be Gay without infringement.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thing is, there is an enumerated fundmental Right in our Constitution with regards to arms and not infringing on that Right. No where in the Constitution is enumerated a fundamental Right to be Gay without infringement.

And that is the backbone of the argument. However, it can NOT be the ONLY part of the argument. Or it erodes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's because you always take the opposite side, just forthe fun of it.:buddies:

I can't help it if you are wrong on every single issue, ever. :lol:

Here; say this:

"George W. Bush made a huge mistake doing TARP and McCain was wrong to support it and this sort of thing is right up Obama's Happy Alley..."

See if I object to that. :buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
If I had it figured out, more people would agree with me. As it is, very few do.
well here is one thing we might be able to agree on.
Looking at how California is doing financially and otherwise, one could see California do something, and figure that its and indication not to do that same thing.

E

EmptyTimCup

whitey just needs to give up his guns so the southern brown people can take over .....

MEChA:

"Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"

"Everything for the Race, Nothing Outside the Race"

The is it when a white man spouts such sentiments, it is "Objectively" Fascist, but when a person of color says the same thing, it's merely an expression of fashionable multiculturalism ?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Nothing worse than being an open unloaded gun carrying Kalifornian and getting knocked out with a pair of Nunchucks!!! :otter: