Racist Congressmen urge Obama to block new immigra

ImnoMensa

Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) and Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) are such racists!

Hispanic House Leaders Urge Pres. Obama to Block Arizona Bill | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. YOU can make a difference! Sign up with: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): US Immigration Reform & What You Can Do

If the Federal Government was doing their job Arizona would have no need to pass such a law, and after all arent these people already called "Illegals" for the reason that they are "illegal"?

bcp

In My Opinion
Senate. Rep. Gutierrez went as far as saying that he would urge Hispanic voters not to show up at the polls in the fall if there wasn't a vote on immigration reform.

Wouldnt that fit right in with the bill? I know in Maryland we have a problem with the illegals getting their right to vote when they get their drivers license.

Seems like a win win situation for Arizona.

Stay home and dont vote, you most likely arent supposed to be voting anyway.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wouldnt that fit right in with the bill? I know in Maryland we have a problem with the illegals getting their right to vote when they get their drivers license.

Seems like a win win situation for Arizona.

Stay home and dont vote, you most likely arent supposed to be voting anyway.

Yet another boat missed by the GOP. The greatest ally there is in this nation of LEGAL immigration and enforcing the rules is LEGAL immigrants. Some personal friends of mind are all second gen Mexican Americans and they get more pissed over this stuff than Anglo's who also care about the rules.

Has anyone seen any GOP leaders making great hay out of this?

Of course not.

bcp

In My Opinion
Yet another boat missed by the GOP. The greatest ally there is in this nation of LEGAL immigration and enforcing the rules is LEGAL immigrants. Some personal friends of mind are all second gen Mexican Americans and they get more pissed over this stuff than Anglo's who also care about the rules.

Has anyone seen any GOP leaders making great hay out of this?

Of course not.
I have always maintained that the Legal Immigrants are the ones that should be most pissed off about all of this.
right now if you have a line of 10 hispanics, you KNOW that at least 4 of them have a good chance of being illegal. Do you assume they all are illegal, or do you assume they are all legal?
The legal ones are going to be the ones most affected by any law that is written with the intent of getting rid of the illegals.
And, if the illegals are all granted citizenship overnight, what kind of attitude can those that are, and have been legal by the proper means be expected to encounter from the average person in the street.

The best way, and by no means a perfect way, would be to launch a massive hunt driven by profiling to get rid of the illegals. Its going to suck for the legal ones now, but once its over they will end up with 100 times the respect they currently are getting.

E

EmptyTimCup

The best way, and by no means a perfect way, would be to launch a massive hunt driven by profiling to get rid of the illegals. Its going to suck for the legal ones now, but once its over they will end up with 100 times the respect they currently are getting.

Por La Raza Todo, Fuera de La Raza Nada

:popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have always maintained that the Legal Immigrants are the ones that should be most pissed off about all of this.

And they are/were but, think about this; who do they turn to when neither major party is supporting them? Who do you clean up your neighborhood, so to speak, when the cops are not only not supporting you but, are actively turning a blind eye when they aren't actively promoting the problem?

When I say 'the cops' I am talking about pols, city hall, local, state and fed.

bcp

In My Opinion
And they are/were but, think about this; who do they turn to when neither major party is supporting them? Who do you clean up your neighborhood, so to speak, when the cops are not only not supporting you but, are actively turning a blind eye when they aren't actively promoting the problem?

When I say 'the cops' I am talking about pols, city hall, local, state and fed.
And how do the local police etc... manage to clean up their communities without it looking like profiling?
Take care of this problem, but dont actually do anything to find out who is or is not legal?

another example of political correctness gone bad.

I say that every American should be required to carry proof of citizenship and be ready to present it to the authorities when asked. I would be more than willing to do this for a finite period of time, say two years? while they weed out the illegals. At the same time the border needs to be fixed. At the end of two years, remove the requirment for indentification.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Illegal: Hang on let me grab my dictionary...

Illegal: or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law or, more generally, by rules specific to a particular situation. :howdy:

Vince

Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) and Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) are such racists!
What the hell does Gutierrez from Illinois have to do with laws in Arizona? Maybe he's planning on moving there? Just another dumbazz Dem from a different state that has a hispanic last name and wants to dump his liberal point of view on the rest of the country. But that's just my opinion. Don't know what it is about the word "illegal" that folks refuse to understand.