Hey! All you druggies out there

bcp

In My Opinion
Its the damn druggies getting all smoked up then letting their cats run loose thats the problem.

FOXNews.com - 7 Mexican police officers killed in Ciudad Juarez

Seven Mexican police officers gunned down. Aren't you proud you contributed to this?

A partial solution: make hard drug dealing a capital offense. If they get convicted, only one appeal within the following 30 days. If conviction upheld, execute the following morning. No exceptions.

I like it. Another solution, close the border, period. All American citizens who decide to stay are on their own.
Maybe allow air traffic.

You want to make a point, point out the number of deaths of innocent civilians, both Mexican and American, that have died as a result of the drug wars in Mexico.

Not 7. Not 50. Not a hundred.

Thousands of thousands over the past few years.

You want to make a point, point out the number of deaths of innocent civilians, both Mexican and American, that have died as a result of the drug wars in Mexico.

And drug wars in USA

And drug deaths.

And ruined lives and families

F

forceofnature

Maybe legalizing with fix that, but then would create potentially more traffic accidents etc...

BOP

After watching a number of the so-called (liberal) pundits, activists, illegal ALIENS (not immigrants), over the last several days, one thing is abundantly clear: none of them gives a damn what the cost is to our country, to states, cities and towns, nor to the people who end up paying the ultimate price. We're all prejudiced and their RIGHTS are being violated (it says so in Spanish on the signs they carry as they protest and riot).

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I got his point immediately.

You're smart cause I totally missed it....

About the killings in Mexico, The new deal is the cartels are hiring street gangs to run the drugs for them because the cartels are involved in wars amongst themselves because of the Govt crack down; Now they cannot control the gangs any longer and the gangs don't fear them so it is open season on who gets offed and now the cartels are getting hit by the street gangs. It's total chaos down there, border state citizens had better be ready to protect themselves.

F

forceofnature

I got his point immediately.

I did as well however, you can make the same argument with any law or statute where downstream affects are far reaching. Why not outlaw alcohol again. It is a mind altering drug that impacts lives and families.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're smart cause I totally missed it....

About the killings in Mexico, The new deal is the cartels are hiring street gangs to run the drugs for them because the cartels are involved in wars amongst themselves because of the Govt crack down; Now they cannot control the gangs any longer and the gangs don't fear them so it is open season on who gets offed and now the cartels are getting hit by the street gangs. It's total chaos down there, border state citizens had better be ready to protect themselves.

We should legalize murder and rape, too, because people are just going to do it anyway. Cant control murders and rapists, they clog up our court system, and the jail space they take up could be used for other criminals.

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I did as well however, you can make the same argument with any law or statute where downstream affects are far reaching. Why not outlaw alcohol again. It is a mind altering drug that impacts lives and families.

Most people who drink are not alcoholics. But most people who do drugs are addicts, whether they want to admit it or not. Pot's not where the money and crime is - hard drugs are. So when we wonder if the cost of the drug war is worth it, we're talking about coke, heroin, meth, etc. And we're talking about addicts, because occasional recreational use isn't where the money is, either.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We should legalize murder and rape, too, because people are just going to do it anyway. Cant control murders and rapists, they clog up our court system, and the jail space they take up could be used for other criminals.

Oh, for crying out loud. Someone getting stoned is just soooo much like rape and murder. :tap:

Murder and rape have involuntary victims.

Pot doesn't, everyone who buys pot is making a choice.

Most people who drink are not alcoholics. But most people who do drugs are addicts, whether they want to admit it or not. Pot's not where the money and crime is - hard drugs are. So when we wonder if the cost of the drug war is worth it, we're talking about coke, heroin, meth, etc. And we're talking about addicts, because occasional recreational use isn't where the money is, either.

I don't know the numbers on drug usage, but I would think more people have smoked pot, than done the hard stuff.