What You Can Do For Your Country.....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:killingme

I thought, for just a second, it might address the problem; too much government spending. Silly me.

Carry on.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Cool!!! Now we can voluntarily pay as much tax as we want!

No doubt, liberal democrats are flooding that site in droves donating as much money as they can possibly spare, particularly movie stars and socially conscious music bands.

I heard that Michael Moore has given up his mansion and donated the profits to show that he is actually willing to walk the walk.

He's so serious he is going to give up 5000 calories per day and donate the cost of that food. Don't worry about it hurting him - He'll have no problem maintaining his physique on only 15,000 calories.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I would think it would make more sense to take that money and invest it, and in turn pay taxes on your returns. You get richer and the gov't gets less poorer.

The same as when Clinton was President and he accepted a KIDS donation towards the national debt.. Money the kid made mowing yards in his neighborhood.

Money that would have been better spent maybe investing in a new mower, or even hiring a friend to help him.

bulldog

Looks like a scam to me. Millions will donate and this will be a big story on Dateline NBC about how fools were taken...AGAIN!