Police: Man Shot Dog With Arrow

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Police: Man Shot Dog With Arrow - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

Huron Township Police Chief Greg Heinzmann said the dog broke away from her leash on Tuesday and ran way from the family’s house on the 28000 block of Brandes Street.

When Pittman’s 12-year-old daughter was unable to catch the dog, Heinzmann said Pittman took action.

“She wasn’t able to catch it,” Hienzmann said. “She went back in the house and told him. A short time later she heard a noise and she looked outside and she saw the dog lying with an arrow in it and her dad standing near it.”

Ponytail

wonder if he at least used...

A tethered arrow?

I'vs been tempted to do the same thing over the years but sanity kept me out of jail.

Cowgirl

No
If I had a pet that needed to be put down I'd probably use a .22

Ok, but did the dog need putting down? And would you shoot the pet in front of your kid or let your kid see the animal suffering before it dies?

Name calling won't change the fact that dog is "what's for dinner" in large portions of the world

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we lived in the United States, where eating your pet is generally frowned upon. You're un-American.*

*Take that ylexot! :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ok, but did the dog need putting down? And would you shoot the pet in front of your kid or let your kid see the animal suffering before it dies?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we lived in the United States, where eating your pet is generally frowned upon. You're un-American.*

*Take that ylexot! :lol:
One of J's spelling words this week is "cranky". He had to use it in a sentence and decided to write "Old men are cranky". :giggle: