Obama and the Terrorist

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mr Obama said "hundreds of lives" might have been saved by the vigilance and quick action of citizens and the authorities in New York.

REALLY?? I thought 100's of lives were saved because the bomb didn't go off, not because of the vigilance of any authorities or any of his in place anti terrorist security measures.

Dumb luck nobody died.

Now how this person that was on a terrorist watch list was allowed to travel back and forth to Pakistan, AND build a bomb while supposedely "being watched" speaks volumes of how well Obama is actually protecting us.

BUT the terrorists rights are still intact so all's good.

Mr Obama said "hundreds of lives" might have been saved by the vigilance and quick action of citizens and the authorities in New York.

REALLY?? I thought 100's of lives were saved because the bomb didn't go off, not because of the vigilance of any authorities or any of his in place anti terrorist security measures.

Dumb luck nobody died.

Now how this person that was on a terrorist watch list was allowed to travel back and forth to Pakistan, AND build a bomb while supposedely "being watched" speaks volumes of how well Obama is actually protecting us.

That blew me away too. Oh, yeah we had his picture and his fingerprints on file. We have been watching him. Really?

Rael

Supper's Ready

Dumb luck nobody died.

:yeahthat: on the dumb luck part. But my understanding is that he wasn't on the watch list until yesterday, just hours before the flight. Maybe because he used cash to purchase his ticket that clued airport authorities and airline employees? Not sure.

Still good work on the part of the police and citizens for getting this guy at all IMO.