Part-Time Jobs.....

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
U.S. Sperm Bank Donations Rise in Recession

"With college tuition and fees up more than 440% over the past 25 years, according to the Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, it's not surprising that students are trying to make a buck any way they can. But jobs are harder to come by in the economic downturn, and that has had a peculiar side effect: In the U.S., more young men are turning to sperm donation as a part-time job.

It's the reverse of trends in the U.K. and Australia, which are seeing sperm shortages, largely as a result of laws that give children the right to seek out the identity of their donor fathers. In Australia, sperm banks are starting to advertise heavily in the hope of attracting more donors. A couple of years ago, when sperm banks in Sydney faced similar shortages, they imported sperm from the U.S. In the U.K., by contrast, some women are reportedly seeking out "viking" sperm from Denmark.

See full article from DailyFinance: University Students' Sperm Donations Rise in Recession - DailyFinance

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

"With college tuition and fees up more than 440% over the past 25 years, according to the Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, it's not surprising that students are trying to make a buck any way they can. But jobs are harder to come by in the economic downturn, and that has had a peculiar side effect: In the U.S., more young men are turning to sperm donation as a part-time job.

It's the reverse of trends in the U.K. and Australia, which are seeing sperm shortages, largely as a result of laws that give children the right to seek out the identity of their donor fathers. In Australia, sperm banks are starting to advertise heavily in the hope of attracting more donors. A couple of years ago, when sperm banks in Sydney faced similar shortages, they imported sperm from the U.S. In the U.K., by contrast, some women are reportedly seeking out "viking" sperm from Denmark.

See full article from DailyFinance: University Students' Sperm Donations Rise in Recession - DailyFinance
And all these years I've just been giving the stuff away, I could have been rich by now.

TurboK9

"Viking sperm"?

Is it easier to get into the egg what with the little horned helmet?

Do they train the one eyed dragon on the way out?

So many mysteries....

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
"Viking sperm"?

Is it easier to get into the egg what with the little horned helmet?

Do they train the one eyed dragon on the way out?

So many mysteries....

It's no mystery. When women want sex they get jungle fever. When they want a baby they want Blonde haired, Blue eyed, white sperm donors.

R

remaxrealtor

I will pay you personally to keep yours in the laundry where they belong.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I will pay you personally to keep yours in the laundry where they belong.

I thought we were safe knowing that Nonno would never have sex with a woman, therefore not spreading his defective genes. This worries me a little. That's all we need. Nonno donating and spreading his defects. Please, Nonno. Don't even think about it.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I thought we were safe knowing that Nonno would never have sex with a woman, therefore not spreading his defective genes. This worries me a little. That's all we need. Nonno donating and spreading his defects. Please, Nonno. Don't even think about it.

It's obviously the reason he professes his love for Rachel Maddow. No risk of him trying to dip his micro-endowment, she's queer.

Last edited: