Going out with style..

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I think it's kinda neat. I'd rather see him the way i knew him than laying in some coffin and cold...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When we say 'going out in style' it's supposed to mean something kewl, fitting, what have you, dumping someones ashes on the beach or, I dunno, something, but not a morbid freak show. :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When we say 'going out in style' it's supposed to mean something kewl, fitting, what have you, dumping someones ashes on the beach or, I dunno, something, but not a morbid freak show. :jameo:

So judgmental.

You don't think it would be cool if I had you embalmed in position on your dirtbike? You could have me embalmed sitting at a computer. "My gosh, she looks so life-like!" :jet:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
So judgmental.

You don't think it would be cool if I had you embalmed in position on your dirtbike? You could have me embalmed sitting at a computer. "My gosh, she looks so life-like!" :jet:

Somehow reading your post gave me the vision of your old av Queen Nicotina. All old and leathery with a cig hanging out of your mouth hunched over your computer.:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somehow reading your post gave me the vision of your old av Queen Nicotina. All old and leathery with a cig hanging out of your mouth hunched over your computer.:killingme

Oh yeah, I have to have a cigarette hanging out of my face and my blue iced tea cup! "Wow! You'd swear she was still alive!"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So judgmental.

I am devastated. :drama:

What are you supposed to do with my ashes? :tap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Haul 'em, right?

Put them in Riggs' sandbox so he can always have Pops to play with?

My ashes are going to be sprinkled in the Guadalupe River so I can float for eternity. My son is in charge of this. :yay: