Sediment Filters...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...did you know that sediment filters on your home water system filter...sediment? Did you know that even if you knew that, if you forget you have a sediment filter it will still continue to filter sediment unabated?

Did you know that it will continue to filter sediment right up to the point where it will just about stop allowing water through in it's never ending quest to filter sediment?

Did you know that long before that point is reached is a good time to replace the sediment filter so as to avoid calling the plumber who put the sediment filter in in the first place so he isn't forced to call you a dumb ass, without actually having to say it, by asking "Hey, Larry, don't you have a sediment filter...?" when you call to complain that the water pressure has gotten worserer and worser as though something has slowly been blocking it, more and more, over time? Something like perhaps, say...sediment build up in your sediment filter?

:stupid:

Rael

Supper's Ready
...did you know that sediment filters on your home water system filter...sediment? Did you know that even if you knew that, if you forget you have a sediment filter it will still continue to filter sediment unabated?

Did you know that it will continue to filter sediment right up to the point where it will just about stop allowing water through in it's never ending quest to filter sediment?

Did you know that long before that point is reached is a good time to replace the sediment filter so as to avoid calling the plumber who put the sediment filter in in the first place so he isn't forced to call you a dumb ass, without actually having to say it, by asking "Hey, Larry, don't you have a sediment filter...?" when you call to complain that the water pressure has gotten worserer and worser as though something has slowly been blocking it, more and more, over time? Something like perhaps, say...sediment build up in your sediment filter?

:stupid:
Actually, I didn't know that. I thought it would just stop filtering the sediment without affecting the water pressure. Makes sense why the kitchen sink tap with the filter is slower than the other. Time to change it out is probably an understatement. :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If it's a whole house filter then it's usually installed on the incoming water line.

:yay:
I was actually asking Larry.
If it was in a small confined space, it would be smart for him to call a plumber.
Or ask Vince to come up for a beer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yay:
I was actually asking Larry.
If it was in a small confined space, it would be smart for him to call a plumber.
Or ask Vince to come up for a beer.

Being too stupid to remember or figure it out is not the same as being too stupid to be able to replace it. :lol:

:buddies: