Swimming Pool Service

Homer J

Power Chord
Anyone know what happened to Aqua Tech Pools in Callaway?

I opened the pool this weekend and wanted to get a water sample tested so I can get all my chemicals balanced properly. Went by Aqua Tech a couple times but it isn't open. There looks to still be stock on the shelves but the phone number is disconnected.

Where is another good place locally to get supplies and service?

wifey

Anyone know what happened to Aqua Tech Pools in Callaway?

I opened the pool this weekend and wanted to get a water sample tested so I can get all my chemicals balanced properly. Went by Aqua Tech a couple times but it isn't open. There looks to still be stock on the shelves but the phone number is disconnected.

Where is another good place locally to get supplies and service?

Moonlight Pool and Spa services. Owners name is Jason. 301-994-9916. Lives on Indian Bridge Rd. Very honest. Opens/closes pools, works on Hot tubs, sells supplies. Cheaper than anyone around here. He has worked on my hot tub a few times and have bought pool and hot tub supplies form him on several occasions. Give him a call. You wont be disappointed.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Moonlight Pool and Spa services. Owners name is Jason. 301-994-9916. Lives on Indian Bridge Rd. Very honest. Opens/closes pools, works on Hot tubs, sells supplies. Cheaper than anyone around here. He has worked on my hot tub a few times and have bought pool and hot tub supplies form him on several occasions. Give him a call. You wont be disappointed.

:yeahthat: Jason's awesome and fair!

Homer J

Power Chord

He was recommended by a coworker yesterday. I will give him a call. Thanks for the input.