Housepainter Recomedations (exterior)

OldHillcrestGuy

Not very big job, 3 outside doors, front door with side panels and trim, will need some scraping, some paint is peeling. Iron raiing (maybe 14ft.) around front entrance and 6 sets of shutters. Ive done most of this myself in past years, but have been dealing with a pinch nerve in the back since Decemeber and dont feel like doing it. Thanks for any reccomendations, Northern St Marys or Eastern Charles, being a small job dont want the guy to have to travel a long distance to do it and may charge me more because of distance and it being little job.

Ponytail

Not very big job, 3 outside doors, front door with side panels and trim, will need some scraping, some paint is peeling. Iron raiing (maybe 14ft.) around front entrance and 6 sets of shutters. Ive done most of this myself in past years, but have been dealing with a pinch nerve in the back since Decemeber and dont feel like doing it. Thanks for any reccomendations, Northern St Marys or Eastern Charles, being a small job dont want the guy to have to travel a long distance to do it and may charge me more because of distance and it being little job.

In these tough economic times, no job is too small. Get Estimates.