Cube Pranks

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
A girl that I work with and I always play "cube pranks" on each other when the other is out of the office. I'm running out of ideas, help!

tater

Put a fish in the back of one of her desk drawers (dead or alive, it really don't matter)........

If that's a little much..... just sneak her car keys and go put a bunch of those little pieces of paper out of the hole puncher (paper a$$holes), in the A/C vents in her car. It's the gift that keeps on giving. They'll be spitting out every now and then for months.................good, quality entertainment !! :dude:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Cari,
I've done most of those. My all time favorite is sticking a little piece of tape over the part of the phone you talk into. It will go undetected for days meanwhile everyone they talk to will be asking them to speak up and repeat themselves. They'll turn the volume all the way up thinking that might be the problem and usually don't have the common sense to even look at the handset.

Another one is just a simple post it note taped on the back of the chair. Very juvenile I know, but funny.

This girl I know very well, we're friends. I have the password to her computer. I go into her screen saver and change it marquie "Rachel is Queen", then change the password. I do this when she's in but away from her desk.

Our phones have a screen which displays 6 speed dial names. I switch the names to say stuff like

Rachel
is
hot

I
am
gay

Just a few of my favs.

K

Katie

Have you removed the little ball in her mouse? That always gets people. Loosen up the monitor cable just a tad, when she bumps her desk the montior will flicker.

Play with her monitor settings so that it is really small.

The worse one yet that I have EVER seen done, is filling up the cubicle with packing peanuts. Requires lots of work and tons of pre-planning.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Find a good hiding spot that's close to them and pour Parmesan cheese there. They won't be able to find it but the smell will drive them nuts!

Oh, and put hand cream on the ear piece of their phone receiver.

FIREMAN

I get a kick out of this one. Take a cup full of ice and poke a hole in the bottom of it. Remove the drop ceiling tile about there computer desk and poke a hole in it too. Place the cups hole directly about the ceiling tile hole and put back in place. All day long it will drip on them. Untill they walk out to get building maintance to come fix it. Sneak back over and remove the cup. Then start over the next day.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by bknarw
Find a good hiding spot that's close to them and pour Parmesan cheese there. They won't be able to find it but the smell will drive them nuts!

Oh, and put hand cream on the ear piece of their phone receiver.

I know this is really mean. But there's a guy here who hunts so I had him bring me in some deer pee. I sprayed it all over a couple pieces of paper and put it in her trash can. I went over a little while later and was like "Damn, what stinks over here?" She couldn't figure it out for hours. She was thinking of everything like she spilled coffee the day before on the carpet and maybe it was starting to stink because of the milk in it. After about an hour and several trips to her cube to bring it up I finally gave in and told her. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Cari,
This is a good one for you since you don't like microwave popcorn. Get some plastic ants (I found them at the dollar store). You need an accomplice. When they've finished popping their popcorn and return to their desk have you accomplice call them away for something. Sneak over and sprinkle the ants in their popcorn. Go back to your cube and wait for the scream.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I don't know if your friend uses the copier very often - but this one is a hoot!!

Get real flies, fake flies, or pictures of flies - whatever and photocopy them in different positions onto about 20 sheets of paper. Put the paper back into the machine. When she goes to make a photocopy it will come out with bugs on it - she will try again - more bugs!! Like most people she will lift the top - try wiping off the glass - and try again - but still more bugs!!! I saw this done to our secretary on her first day - let me tell you -watching her jump around the copier was priceless. She grabbed our division head and told him that somehow flies had gotten into the machine and they were somehow being copied from inside!! Not to mention magnified! The genius who came up with this had also used the Enlarge button quite well!

It took her about 10 minutes to think of checking the paper itself. By the time she realized what had happened she didn't speak to anyone for a week. We broke her in good but she turned out to be the best secretary we ever had!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Lilly
I don't know if your friend uses the copier very often - but this one is a hoot!!

Get real flies, fake flies, or pictures of flies - whatever and photocopy them in different positions onto about 20 sheets of paper. Put the paper back into the machine. When she goes to make a photocopy it will come out with bugs on it - she will try again - more bugs!! Like most people she will lift the top - try wiping off the glass - and try again - but still more bugs!!! I saw this done to our secretary on her first day - let me tell you -watching her jump around the copier was priceless. She grabbed our division head and told him that somehow flies had gotten into the machine and they were somehow being copied from inside!! Not to mention magnified! The genius who came up with this had also used the Enlarge button quite well!

It took her about 10 minutes to think of checking the paper itself. By the time she realized what had happened she didn't speak to anyone for a week. We broke her in good but she turned out to be the best secretary we ever had!

How ironic!
I got caught with my fly on the copy machine just last week~!

G

giggles04

You know, you guys are giving me some really evil ideas. I become officially umemployed Thursday and I could really go out with a bang around here.. hmmm....:biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If she's one of those that can't walk away from a ringing phone try speeddialing her every time she gets about 5 paces away from her cube.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pixie

Have you had any more trouble with that lady you work with? Or has she left you alone after she embarrassed herself in Norfolk?

Good ideas everyone else!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Pixie

Originally posted by RoseRed
Have you had any more trouble with that lady you work with? Or has she left you alone after she embarrassed herself in Norfolk?

Good ideas everyone else!

After making an arse of herself she has piped down considerably. If she starts to act up I just call her Ralph and she gets embarrassed.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Trim their beards while they're sleeping and steal all their cigars.

Oh, wait...I'm sorry...I thought it said "Cuba Pranks"!

Never mind.