Stay Busy!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I thought of this today because I've been trying to be more creative about throwing people off when I'm playing 'puter during work time.

I've noticed that if I stick a pen in my ear or teeth, it looks more like I'm working. Who goofs off with a pen in their ear?
:)

I've also been just taking the phone and resting it on my shoulder. Sometimes people barge in my office unannounced and I just pick up in the middle of a conversation..."OK...so I'll get that out to you right away....thanks....bye...."

Any other suggestions? I wanna keep the act fresh!

watercolor

yeah yeah
MAN! I wish there was a way I could do that. I stinking have my pooter facing the whole office. MAN! that would be wonderful if they could not see my every move

jeneisen

Indy Bound
You can always try putting a bunch of papers on your desk. When they are all spread out, it looks like you are in the middle of something. You can also stack binders of stuff on your desk also, it looks like you are working out of them.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jeneisen
You can always try putting a bunch of papers on your desk. When they are all spread out, it looks like you are in the middle of something. You can also stack binders of stuff on your desk also, it looks like you are working out of them.

That's how my desk normally looks... :lol: