Snake saved

Our logistics assistant and I just cut a snake loose that was all tangled up in some landscape netting. Stuff to hold straw down. Black Rat Snake I think.:yahoo:

It was the closest she has ever been to one, but she jumped right in with scissors while I held him still.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Our logistics assistant and I just cut a snake loose that was all tangled up in some landscape netting. Stuff to hold straw down. Black Rat Snake I think.:yahoo:

It was the closest she has ever been to one, but she jumped right in with scissors while I held him still.

Did you :eartag: him?

:lol:

belvak

Happy Camper
:worthless

You really should have had a camera team there to record the entire event!!!!

BillNSOMD

Glad to see one rescued and not killed like so many people want to do to them. They are doing us a great service killing those nasty mice and stuff , I have several around the house , I even have copperhead that has been living under my front steps for several years she minds her own business I leave her alone and everyone is happy

Attachments

• rescue.JPG
    rescue.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 185

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I saved one last year from the same exact thing at the Turkey Hill dog park. I'm scared to death of snakes but couldn't stand to watch it suffer. I love stories of when animals are saved instead of needlessly killed.
:yahoo: