personal views.

ImnoMensa

Just a small complaint about the History Channel.

The other day they had a program on about Aliens from outer space and area 51, and some Lt. Col. that claims he had evidence of aliens.

This is only one of numerous shows the History Channel has put on about an alien space ship crashing at Roswell, and it's having aliens on it.
Now before we say BS let's consider that the History Channel spends and receives a lot of bucks for putting on these shows.

Now the object of my complaint is this.:
How come all of these people who bring this stuff up, they lay out in the desert staring at area 51, they try to sneak in , and they believe in space aliens, and the History Channel gives them enough credibility that they produce , not one, but several shows on it. They don't call these people nuts, for believing that our Government has endorsed a conspiracy to hide space people.

Yet our President hides his friggin college records, his birth records, his passport records, his records of two trips to Pakistan while going to college, his Social Security records, and anyone who questions him is considered a birther nut.
Where is the History Channel show on the Government Conspiracy of hiding Obama's secrets.? Did Pelosi know when she swore he was qualified?

It must be great to be a Hybrid president and be completely covered by the race insurance card he carries and uses.This insurance indemnified by the mass media, and fears of riots, if he should be found guilty of the major fraud he perpetrated when he took the pResidential oath of office.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I say let it come out. If there are riots it'll be those people living in entitlement in inner cities in dem enclaves detroying their own neighborhoods.

I will have my guns and ammo ready to protect mine.

Attachments

• nashville.jpg
    nashville.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 151

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The History Channel has nuked the fridge. I don't even watch it anymore because the programs are so duh-duh-DUH! Dramatic and overproduced. Plus it's been dumbed down to the intellect of your average Obama voter.

:jet:

As far as our illegal alien president, good luck with that. I agree there's something fishy about the whole thing, and I really wish he'd stop futzing around and produce his damn records. IF he has any.

THC comes from a fairly liberal perspective. While you'll see documentaries about whether Bush/Cheney knew about or masterminded 9-11, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to explore the Obama discrepancies.

MadDogMarine

That's so fake.

Obama's feet are WAY bigger than that!

That's why I said "supposed". My footprint is on the back
of my birth certificate, not the front.
You're right, I just checked against my foot. No match???
Now I wonder who my father is, or my mother for that matter.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Yet our President hides his friggin college records, his birth records, his passport records, his records of two trips to Pakistan while going to college, his Social Security records, and anyone who questions him is considered a birther nut.
Where is the History Channel show on the Government Conspiracy of hiding Obama's secrets.? Did Pelosi know when she swore he was qualified?
Where are they on the forced health care bill?
Where is the aclu fighting against the loss of our freedoms when the unconstitutional health care bill was passed? Same thing; No rules; just right. Libs simply pick & choose...

Last edited:
The History Channel has nuked the fridge. I don't even watch it anymore because the programs are so duh-duh-DUH! Dramatic and overproduced. Plus it's been dumbed down to the intellect of your average Obama voter.

:jet:

As far as our illegal alien president, good luck with that. I agree there's something fishy about the whole thing, and I really wish he'd stop futzing around and produce his damn records. IF he has any.

THC comes from a fairly liberal perspective. While you'll see documentaries about whether Bush/Cheney knew about or masterminded 9-11, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to explore the Obama discrepancies.

Nuked the fridge? I'm either too young or too old to know what the heck that means. Or, maybe I'm just too lame.

ImnoMensa

The long and the short of it is the History Channel has transformed itself into just another reality show, with their reality made up mostly of someones disaster drama meant to draw an audience.

Shows such as Ice Road Trucker, where we are supposed to believe that two people are racing around on the ice to see who can haul the most loads.Their disaster shows where the world is going underwater, and other shows that are mostly figments of someones imagination.

What has a pawn shop and two guys driving around buying junk go to do with History. Personally I like those two shows, but they too are set up to draw audiences., and they have little to do with history.

tomcatter

Professional Hater
I agree the pawn shop and truckers shows are interesting at times, but i fail to see the "History" part of it. Thats why I like the History International Channel more. Perhaps with Obama, it is not considerd history yet. That and maybe it's not sensational enough yet. Everyone wanted to believe he was going to save the world in the begining. Remember, he is a politician, and cannot be trusted. I still dont truly understand the democrats vs republicans ideaology. But my guess is that when somebody screws up they want to hide it?