I saw something funny this morning

xobxdoc

I was driving through Huntingtown and got behind a vehicle at a stop light. On his back window he had the family stick figures. As I look closer, there was stick figures of a father and 2 kids and off to the side was a mother stick figure with a boot kicking her ass and under it was "Cheater". Pretty funny. It expresses my feelings, but for my son's sake I wouldn't do that. I was pretty bitter, but not around my son.

TurboK9

I was driving through Huntingtown and got behind a vehicle at a stop light. On his back window he had the family stick figures. As I look closer, there was stick figures of a father and 2 kids and off to the side was a mother stick figure with a boot kicking her ass and under it was "Cheater". Pretty funny. It expresses my feelings, but for my son's sake I wouldn't do that. I was pretty bitter, but not around my son.

I saw one a few days ago that had the Man, Woman, and 3 kids and 2 dog figures. There was a big red "X" through the man. :lmao:

I always wanted to get those, but the two dogs... one would be pooping on a rug, the other tossing their cookies... and the kids would have to be bopping eachother on the noggins.

So, if you don't have kids, is it ok to have the butt-kick icon? :popcorn:

:shrug: Just askin'...... not that I'd ever..... :whistle:

Wrkn4livn

I think it's a good message. Something that should be taught to the kids. If your going to get married and have children (family), then don't cheat!! We should teach this to our children! Talk about. Express your thoughts to each other. Educate! It's the only way...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's a good message. Something that should be taught to the kids. If your going to get married and have children (family), then don't cheat!! We should teach this to our children! Talk about. Express your thoughts to each other. Educate! It's the only way...

Talking to your kids is one thing - advertising it to the whole world is something else entirely.

nobody really

I need a nap
Talking to your kids is one thing - advertising it to the whole world is something else entirely.

I saw the same thing at the dunkirk wawa. I thought it was funny, but I kinda felt he was airing his dirty laundry. I'm sure the kids don't need to be reminded their mommy is a cheater.

But the father was hot lol....that would've been a good conversation starter. Not sure how...."Oh, I see you were cheated on??"

I guess my point is he really isn't doing himself any favors.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
That has Scarlet Letter written all over it... Not right - but incredibly hilarious. Thank you for my afternoon laugh. :buddies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol:

Attachments

• StMarry.JPG
    StMarry.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 170

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict

DITTO! Were not in the "scarlet letter" age anymore. Teaching your kids to shame your parent for a mistake sends the wrong message here.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
DITTO! Were not in the "scarlet letter" age anymore. Teaching your kids to shame your parent for a mistake sends the wrong message here.

Adding up totals wrong in your checkbook is a mistake. Cheating is NOT a mistake. It's something that was thought out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Teaching your kids to shame your parent for a mistake sends the wrong message here.

In my mind, it's not about teaching kids to shame the parent - it's about publicly shaming the kids because of a parent's actions. I'm pretty sure their classmates will see the vehicle, and then what happens?

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
In my mind, it's not about teaching kids to shame the parent - it's about publicly shaming the kids because of a parent's actions. I'm pretty sure their classmates will see the vehicle, and then what happens?

Then that kid can calmly explain that their mother is a no good cheat, and thats something that they will never do in the future because they've seen how much pain infidelity can have on a family.

TA-DA! Lesson learned.