How inconsiderate

BernieP

Resident PIA
There is a multi vehicle accident at the intersection of Exploration Drive and 235 northbound. ( first traffic light after exiting gate 1, second traffic light after exiting gate 2). Please exercise extreme caution and choose an alternate route to proceed northbound.

I mean really, couldn't they have had this accident earlier in the day so it would be cleaned up by rush hour?

Oh, BTW, where exactly is that alternate route? :popcorn:

Vince

I mean really, couldn't they have had this accident earlier in the day so it would be cleaned up by rush hour?

There isn't one. At least not one that won't be packed with more traffic. :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter

There isn't one. It's amazing how one accident cripples the how area outside the base. I'd hate to see what would happen if a real serious emergency happpened.

red_explorer

Yep

You weren't here when they closed the base down on 9/11/2001?

That was a zoo. I was coming home to Park Hall from Annapolis...made it down to Lexington Park, and then couldnt get past the base. It took almost two hours to dog leg home....scary day, scary sights, scary feelings....

DEEKAYPEE8569

That was a zoo. I was coming home to Park Hall from Annapolis...made it down to Lexington Park, and then couldnt get past the base. It took almost two hours to dog leg home....scary day, scary sights, scary feelings....

Agreed.....
As naiive as it sounds to even hope nothing like that ever happens again; I'll say it anyway.....

I hope nothing like that ever happens again.