Bill O'Reilly pre-empted tonight...

Matthew

I"m scouring my shelves for all my Sharpe's DVDs, barring that Horatio Hornblower will do.
Better Hornblower than HOTAIRBLOWER

E

EmptyTimCup

I generally do not watch TV

I torrent what HD Sci Fi shows I want to watch and Tivo Glenn Beck

Matthew

I generally do not watch TV

I torrent what HD Sci Fi shows I want to watch and Tivo Glenn Beck

Actually watched a mini marathon of "Bones". Definitely more entertaining than watching the WON's favorite whine about how it was everybody else's administration at fault. Whatever happened to just STFU and doing something other than photo ops ?,

SamSpade

Actually watched a mini marathon of "Bones". Definitely more entertaining than watching the WON's favorite whine about how it was everybody else's administration at fault. Whatever happened to just STFU and doing something other than photo ops ?,

I really thought the whole point of electing this guy was for him to clean up the mess when he took office.

This is like sending your oldest downstairs to clean up your youngest kid's mess and come down an hour later and it is WORSE - and his reason is "it was like this when I got here".

He doesn't get it. That's why he was elected - to fix the mess. Not to sit on his ass and point fingers. Any moron can do that. I don't care who's going to be sued or charged or made responsible. Just fix the problem. Plug the damned hole. Clean up the oceans.

Don't tell me it was little brother's fault. Come back when you've finished the job.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I really thought the whole point of electing this guy was for him to clean up the mess when he took office.

This is like sending your oldest downstairs to clean up your youngest kid's mess and come down an hour later and it is WORSE - and his reason is "it was like this when I got here".

He doesn't get it. That's why he was elected - to fix the mess. Not to sit on his ass and point fingers. Any moron can do that. I don't care who's going to be sued or charged or made responsible. Just fix the problem. Plug the damned hole. Clean up the oceans.

Don't tell me it was little brother's fault. Come back when you've finished the job.

You don't actually think he has ANY power or ability, at all, to just stop the leak, do you???