Was justice served?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really don't like it when the news tards try to make you feel sorry for some supposedly "reformed" killer who has evaded capture for so many years. This gets libs all up in arms - as if they need an excuse - because they think nobody should go to prison (except Rush Limbaugh) and that everyone has a good heart (except Glenn Beck and George W. Bush).

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I really don't like it when the news tards try to make you feel sorry for some supposedly "reformed" killer who has evaded capture for so many years. This gets libs all up in arms - as if they need an excuse - because they think nobody should go to prison (except Rush Limbaugh) and that everyone has a good heart (except Glenn Beck and George W. Bush).

This is why Bill Ayers is still free.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If they had hung him like they were supposed to in the first place none of this would have ever happened.

Hard for a dead person to be paroled.. let alone skip out on his parole.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Depends on what you expect out of prison, if you think it's there to punish someone for a bad action, then no. If on the other hand you think its there to reform the person, then yes. Looking at how most prisons are run (i.e. internet, library, TV...) it's apparent that that they are not there for punishment. If they wanted to punish someone, look to Joe's tent city in AZ.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Depends on what you expect out of prison, if you think it's there to punish someone for a bad action, then no. If on the other hand you think its there to reform the person, then yes. Looking at how most prisons are run (i.e. internet, library, TV...) it's apparent that that they are not there for punishment. If they wanted to punish someone, look to Joe's tent city in AZ.

Yee Ha, they have to wear pink underwear. Is that not torture?

betty99

"Only since I have been back here did I start to think about it," said Dryman. "To be honest, I didn't even remember the victim's name."

No, justice was not served. He's a POS.

Matthew

This is why Bill Ayers is still free.

Not only that but his wife and others of their ilk are administration wonks.
They forget in their Anti-American tirade that this country has enough sky to include them and that others have protected their privilege to be A-holes.