The U.S. giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico. N

wake_up

"So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico?

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East? But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn’t count to the media and Congress, I guess."

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico? - Video - FoxNews.com

I'm sure Obama has already apologized to the Mexican President for not giving more of the U.S. to Mexico. Obama is probably working on that now.

4473587800b04e089006m.jpg

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Hannity did an interview with a guy a week or so ago who was in an area with a similar sign. Something about taking caution for the drug smugglers and immigrants. I don't think they [Hannity or his guest] specifically mentioned the sign, but the positioning was no mistake because it was clearly visible. I was shocked that something like that would be posted by the government. Sounds like they're giving the land away. :ohwell:

ImnoMensa

and so if they keep pushing and pushing further in we'll just keep giving them more and more? unreal!

They knoww these people are there. They know they are armed, They know they are bringing in drugs.They know they are illegal, and yet they stand around with their thimbs; up their azz.

Are Democrat votes from Hispanics really worth all this?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I decided to trail this story a little more. I went to the DU, where they were, not surprisingly, downplaying all of this. They cited this Media Matters story as support: Fish and Wildlife Service debunks "ludicrous" Fox report that Obama gave "Major Strip" of AZ to Mexico.

In the story, they write off the land closing as being due to nothing more than "the construction of a vehicle barrier." This progressed into the building of a fence. But WHY were they building a barrier or a fence?

When you follow one of the included links, you can read the FWS announcement, which states: "The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent. The Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge has been adversely affected by border-related activities. The international border with Mexico has also become increasingly violent."

Despite the attempt to weaken the impact of this story, it is obvious that the area was closed because of trouble caused by the illegals. Further, the Media Matters angle implies that the closing is temporary, when the FWS proves them wrong again by stating, "Closure is in effect until further notice." All of that can be quickly realized by anyone willing to OPEN THEIR EYES.

One thing they did get right was saying that this action was begun under President Bush, in 2006. So Obama did not start it. However, he is not doing anything to make the situation better either; if anything, his kowtowing to the illegals and open-border advocates is making the problem worse.

Last edited: