"Club ICE"

Sweet 16

^^8^^
If this doesn't make you angry, I don't know what will.

...immigrants awaiting deportation proceedings could soon be held in facilities where they can wear their own clothes, participate in movie and bingo nights, eat continental breakfasts, and celebrate holidays with visiting family members....

...Overall, the facilities are expected to be less prison-like, offering freer movement for detainees, fewer pat downs and better access to legal resources. The agreement calls for fresh vegetables and access to self-serve beverages along with cooking and exercise classes, according to a list released by ICE....

...CCA will soften "the look for the facility with hanging plants, flower baskets, new paint colors, different bedding and furniture" and allow lengthy visits from friends and family who can provide outside packages or food for special celebrations...

Good grief, why not just set them all up with BMWs and trust funds?!? Where does this nonsense end? It is a crime that taxpayers are forced to support these people while they are detained for their "civil offenses". They are here ILLEGALLY, stealing jobs, money and government resources and, oh yeah, flying planes into office buildings!!!

ImnoMensa

If this doesn't make you angry, I don't know what will.

Good grief, why not just set them all up with BMWs and trust funds?!? Where does this nonsense end? It is a crime that taxpayers are forced to support these people while they are detained for their "civil offenses". They are here ILLEGALLY, stealing jobs, money and government resources and, oh yeah, flying planes into office buildings!!!

Sounds pretty good. How can I become an illegal?

Justme2

Why is it warm weather hits and so does Narcissism

Every body better than everybody else when the warm weather hits what's with that? No consideration for any body any where any time.:cds::smack::buttkick:. No body can play nice any more:wah:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The thing that jumps out the most to me - after the whole pampering bit - is the part about "legal resources". WTF kind of legal resources does an illegal need? It's not like there are degrees of being an illegal, or like someone could accidentally wander across the border and a hundred miles inside.

UFB.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
The thing that jumps out the most to me - after the whole pampering bit - is the part about "legal resources". WTF kind of legal resources does an illegal need? It's not like there are degrees of being an illegal, or like someone could accidentally wander across the border and a hundred miles inside.

UFB.

"legal resources" = immigration lawyers, or law books. As if ILLEGAL ALIENS would be interested in studying our laws :rolleyes:

Matthew

Hey can I start the process over again !?1
NOT A CHANCE.....(sic)
They even get to exercise to the video with HArry Reid and Michelle shaking her considerable booty !
LORD HELP US !
:yahoo::killingme

Matthew

"legal resources" = immigration lawyers, or law books. As if ILLEGAL ALIENS would be interested in studying our laws :rolleyes:

Hell, the only English they seem to know is:
1. US Border starts here
2, where do I sign up for my benefits ?