Unreal

betty99

On June 14, Charles County Sheriff’s officers assigned to the Warrant Unit arrested Nicole Lynette Robinson, 35, Terry Earl Phillips, 18, Matthew Jones, 18, and Ka Daffia Fredia Muir, 19, all of Indian Head, in connection with an assault that left a man badly burned.
On June 8, the victim, 44, was visiting a family member in the 4400 block of Strauss Avenue in Indian Head. He fell asleep on a couch but was awakened when the suspects – extended family members - began beating him.
Man Suffering from Severe Burns After Family Members Throw Boiling Pot of Water on Him
CHARLES COUNTY - 6/18/2010

During the assault, the suspects threw a pot of boiling water on the victim’s back causing severe burns. The victim fell to the ground and the suspects threw another pot of boiling water on his genitals. The victim was incapacitated and left lying on the floor. The suspects left the room. The victim eventually made his way outside where he called a friend. He was transported to the hospital where he was admitted with second and third degree burns over 40 percent of his body.

Detectives identified the suspects and obtained arrest warrants charging them with first-degree assault.

The motive in the case is still being investigated.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That could be anything from them being nuts to them performing vigilante justice on someone who needed it. Should be interesting if they ever release the reason.

betty99

yeah, this one got my antenna up, especially when they threw a pot on his genitals. Will be interesting to see what their motivation was...

I'm a 46 y/o woman surrounded by male teenagers all the time. :shrug: They're here to visit my male teenage children.

Yeah, but you don't assist the teens in assaulting another man. Or do you? :confused:

Attachments

• watching.gif
    watching.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 136

Pete

Repete
Sounds like they thought about it and decided to forgo police reports, investigations and a lengthy trial and decided punishment for some egregious sexual assault was in order.

daisy

That could be anything from them being nuts to them performing vigilante justice on someone who needed it. Should be interesting if they ever release the reason.

Yea, as soon as I read it and saw that he was "extended family" and they burned his genitals as well...I'm thinking it may have been the vigilante justice route.

As far as a 35 yr old woman with all those teenage boys, (and this is just speculation) I'm thinking a mom or aunt of a young person, and some male cousins?

Obviously this is all speculation, but those were my first thoughts...Sorry in advance to whoever's going to get on here and rip what I said to shreds...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The thing that caught my eye was a 35 y/o woman with 3 male teenagers. WTH is going on there?

Cougar 2832 up, 871 down

(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco, Waldorf (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

Cougar 2832 up, 871 down

(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco, Waldorf (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

:lol: That was kind of what I was implying.....

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I'm a 46 y/o woman surrounded by male teenagers all the time. :shrug: They're here to visit my male teenage children.

Cougar town

If you look anything as hot as your Avatar, I'll come over to visit your son too!!! :whistle:

Last edited: