5 Guys Burgers and fries

SoccerMom2

I never liked going there. I am not a big fan of burgers even though some look so yummy. It's the ground beef i can't stand. Since yesterday was Fathers Day i told the Hubby we can eat anywhere he wants and i will be ok with it. So he picked 5 guys. As a gigt to him i tried the little bacon burger and i have to say it was really good. It seemed really fresh. I made his year because now when he wants to eat there i don't have to stop somewhere and get my food.

E

EmptyTimCup

I never liked going there. I am not a big fan of burgers even though some look so yummy. It's the ground beef i can't stand. Since yesterday was Fathers Day i told the Hubby we can eat anywhere he wants and i will be ok with it. So he picked 5 guys. As a gigt to him i tried the little bacon burger and i have to say it was really good. It seemed really fresh. I made his year because now when he wants to eat there i don't have to stop somewhere and get my food.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

and they don't skimp on the FF Either

glhs837

Power with Control
Boy and I went there for lunch on Fathers day. Reminds me of Fat Boys up in Brunswick Maine.

glhs837

Power with Control
Your heart tries to claw its way out of your chest to save itself when you pull in either place.