Happy Camper
Anyone??

Attachments

• YARD.jpg
    YARD.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 239

belvak

Happy Camper
Looks like a sensor of somekind... I could be wrong. Where did you find it?

It's in the neighbor's yard at the back corner where our properties meet. We figured some kind of sensor, but have no idea what purpose it serves. They have dogs that bark constantly when they are outside, so it isn't to prevent barking. We thought it might be something for mole control, but I wasn't able to find anything online. The simple solution of just asking isn't an option since we don't really speak anymore (since the dog problems).

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
It's in the neighbor's yard at the back corner where our properties meet. We figured some kind of sensor, but have no idea what purpose it serves. They have dogs that bark constantly when they are outside, so it isn't to prevent barking. We thought it might be something for mole control, but I wasn't able to find anything online. The simple solution of just asking isn't an option since we don't really speak anymore (since the dog problems).

Oh... It could be an electronic fence or something for bark control... Or even a radio fence. That would make sense. Do the dogs have collars with a black (or other color) box on them?

belvak

Happy Camper
I looked it up... it is a contraption that PROMOTES dog barking.

|
|
\/

:smack: :lol: Actually, I wouldn't put it past them. They have to know how much it bugs us. I mean, we can't even go out in our own yard and enjoy peace and quiet! They never walk them, they just tie them outside and leave them there. At least they did stop them from running loose and coming after us in our yard.