Ice Machine

1Blondie

Has anyone else used the new ice machine at Guido's in Huntingtown? I have not ever seen a machine like this. Are there any others around? It is pretty cool!! And cheap!! 10 lbs for 1.50 That is 1/2 the $$ of anyone else!!You put your $$ or swipe your card and push a button.. the ice comes out in a bag....really easy.. also sells water..50cents a gallon.. anyone else use it?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I smell free advertising.
Hey now, they could be for real. I mean, golly, a machine that can create real frozen water in handy little chunks has to be a relevant news event; it's not like we've been doing it for a hundred years!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually, I'm interested in the ice machine. It ticks me off to have to drag two bags of ice through the Wawa so I can pay for it. And at Sheetz, I either forget to pay or I forget to grab the ice after I've paid (I'm probably about even with them at this point).

Not that I'm going to drive to Huntingtown for a bag of ice, but... :shrug:

PrepH4U

Hey now, they could be for real. I mean, golly, a machine that can create real frozen water in handy little chunks has to be a relevant news event; it's not like we've been doing it for a hundred years!

:yeahthat: Don't forget it comes in a bag! :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Actually, I'm interested in the ice machine. It ticks me off to have to drag two bags of ice through the Wawa so I can pay for it. And at Sheetz, I either forget to pay or I forget to grab the ice after I've paid (I'm probably about even with them at this point).

Not that I'm going to drive to Huntingtown for a bag of ice, but... :shrug:

Tracey's new kitchen will have (I think she already ordered it) an ice machine it. I spoil her, but she deserves it.

No more carrying bags of ice through WaWa for MY woman..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tracey's new kitchen will have (I think she already ordered it) an ice machine it. I spoil her, but she deserves it.

No more carrying bags of ice through WaWa for MY woman..

If all men were as wonderful as you, Bob, this world would be a better place. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If all men were as wonderful as you, Bob, this world would be a better place. :yay:

That's what I keep sayin..

Nobody believes me though.

But it goes both ways.. I'll have a Beer Fridge in the garage with water and ice when it's all said and done. Can't wait til the kitchen is done so I can get to work on the MANCAVE that is the basement!

I think I can squeeze in a rifle range down there.

Has anyone else used the new ice machine at Guido's in Huntingtown? I have not ever seen a machine like this. Are there any others around? It is pretty cool!! And cheap!! 10 lbs for 1.50 That is 1/2 the $$ of anyone else!!You put your $$ or swipe your card and push a button.. the ice comes out in a bag....really easy.. also sells water..50cents a gallon.. anyone else use it?
:bs:

BJ's sells 20 lbs of ice for $2.59.

:I'mjustsayin:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If I'm picturing this right, that space could work double duty as a bowling alley. Or putting green. Think of the possibilities!

Bowling alley maybe, but NO way a putting green could annoy BG enough to be worthwhile..