Handicapped equipment

There is a place in the 7th, pretty sure off of Colton Point Rd. that loans out wheel chairs etc. I borrowed some things from them, but have all the info at work. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Its in a sort of barn and I think by a park or ball field. If anyone has the name or number I'd like to get the stuff back to them asap. Community reaching out or something like that.

Thanks.

AeroTaken

There is a place in the 7th, pretty sure off of Colton Point Rd. that loans out wheel chairs etc. I borrowed some things from them, but have all the info at work. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Its in a sort of barn and I think by a park or ball field. If anyone has the name or number I'd like to get the stuff back to them asap. Community reaching out or something like that.

Thanks.

it is A.C.T.S. (A Community That Shares)

Off Route 242 by Optimist Club Ball Field in Bushwood
301-769-4199

Usually have to leave a message since its all volunteer and not always someone there.

GREAT organization!!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Thanks.

How much stuff do you have to return? I'd be more than happy to swing by your place one afternoon this week and bring it back over here, or if you need help just lemme know since this place is in my neck of the woods. I can bring my little utility trailer if needed, and I have to go to Lowe's this week anyway.

How much stuff do you have to return? I'd be more than happy to swing by your place one afternoon this week and bring it back over here, or if you need help just lemme know since this place is in my neck of the woods. I can bring my little utility trailer if needed, and I have to go to Lowe's this week anyway.

Thanks a bunch, but someone who goes up there most days just swung by to take it up tomorrow. It was just a wheelchair and walker.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Great to know. I have my Mom's stuff still here and in very good condition. Do they take donations?

emma1606

Does anyone know how often someone is there? I've left a few messages but had no reply, I need to borrow a wheelchair for my grandmother who is visiting soon. Thanks!