210 Dump Trucks

Wrkn4livn

S, I have been traveling 210 now for 20 years. Back and forth to DC.
Can anyone tell me what's up with all the dump trucks? They are nonstop. Seems like 24/7.

Thanks

nutz

Moving all the construction waste out of DC.. look to your right (nb) between fort Washington rd and ft. Foote rd. That used to be lower than the road. Another dump site is off of Palmer rd.

officeguy

I wonder what they'll do with that hill once they are done. This could make for a nice park. Wait for everything to settle a few years, and put a little tower on top. A set of stairs, a few mountain bike trails.

Kinnakeet

I wonder what they'll do with that hill once they are done. This could make for a nice park. Wait for everything to settle a few years, and put a little tower on top. A set of stairs, a few mountain bike trails.
THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO GET SHOT

Chris0nllyn

Maybe coming/going to/from DC Materials off Palmer Rd. It's a landfill for old dirt, concrete, asphalt, etc.

Aggregate Industries is way down Accokeek Rd also.

officeguy

THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO GET SHOT

I was going to add that it would require some security presence to keep the usual PG riff-raff out. For the most part, people don't get shot at National Harbor, but it requires effort to maintain it that way.