Dean's Making a Right Turn

B

Bruzilla

I saw Dean doing a stump speech over the weekend, and guess who was standing behind him? None other than Albert Gore. And guess who Dean was praising? None other than Bill Clinton.:biggrin: Dean was all aflutter about how great the Clinton years were, how much was achieved, how great Clinton and Gore were... so he was about 180 degrees out from where he was at the start of the campaign. Could it be he's suffering from some Clark apprehension???

Apprently there is no more candidate for the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I can't wait...

...as a fan of politics, to watch Dean contort and spin his way through the next couple months.

I'm not sure who has the most work to do, Dean or Clark.

Just a few weeks ago, Dean was being annointed, culminating with this weeks twin bagging on Time and Newsweek and now, after getting Gore, Bradley and even Iowan Harkin, the whole game is suddenly up in the air.

It's as though the people pushing all of this suddenly realized the adults would be home soon, so now, how to explain it?

"No, what REALLY happened was...swear to God..."

Enter Gephardt and Leiberman, maybe even left for dead Kerry. Hell, why not Edwards?

And Clark, he is, really, the only one who has ZERO chance of winning. Is anyone, besides his disciples, gonna actually buy this "I went to war in Bosnia to save innocent people but that is not what we have in Iraq, therefore..."

He's praised W and his cabinet more than the RNC before, suddenly, becoming a Democrat. Changing positions is one thing. People learn or change their minds all the time. Changing your whole belief and values system at what, 55 years of age?

Minutes of recent VRWC Super Secret Screw up the Democrats sessions:

"Todays goal; what can we do to help defeat the Democrats this fall?"

Group, in unison: "Go to lunch. They're doing fine all by themselves."

"Adjourned!"