Dumb question

tater

I was told repeatedly at Ruby Tuesdays the other night that it is humanly impossible to eat a piece of bread in less than a minute (not loaf....piece). Has anyone else heard of such a thing, or were the six people sitting at the table swearing up and down this is true, yanking my chain. If they were yanking my chain, me posting this, will be exactly what they were hoping for and a good laugh will be had by all. Or everybody on here will try to prove it wrong. Either way...win win :lmao:

P.S. -- Half the people I work with are about to go buy a damn loaf of bread and try to prove this theory wrong or choke to death tryin' :dead:

Another P.S. --- yes, we are slow today :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tater
Half the people I work with are about to go buy a damn loaf of bread and try to prove this theory wrong or choke to death tryin'
Can't blame them for rising to the occasion, at yeast they're gonna try. :razz2:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Let us know the outcome!!
I can't imagine how it would be impossible . . . it seems like you could force it rather easily! Then again you are talking to the girl who at 12 years old sat at the kitchen table sniffing pepper to make herself sneeze while trying desperately to hold her eyelids open . . . just to see if they would really pop out of my head . . .

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I guess...

Originally posted by migtig

:rolleyes: GROAN
Sharon you are full of puns today...
...I'm in a punny mood. :razz2:

*now, let me do it*
:rolleyes:groan