The Winner of the DC Primary is...

B

Bruzilla

Howard Dean with 42 percent, followed by Al Sharpton with 35 percent, Carol Mosely Braun with 12 percent, and Dennis "I'm Not a Troll Doll" Kucinich with 8 percent. The rest of the candidates elected not to even be on the ballot... I guess they were the only smart ones in this election process. :biggrin:

B

Bruzilla

So does anyone know why the more... serious... candidates didn't want to be on the ballot? That's wierd isn't it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Bruzilla
So does anyone know why the more... serious... candidates didn't want to be on the ballot?
If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say Kerry, Lieberman, etc, didn't want to be on the ballot because they'd come in WAY after Sharpton, which would make them look like tards to the rest of the country and might influence later primaries.
:shrug:

SmallTown

Football season!
So does anyone know why the more... serious... candidates didn't want to be on the ballot? That's wierd isn't it?

It was in DC... really doesn't matter.

BuddyLee

Football addict
iowa and vermont

Originally posted by vraiblondesMPD
If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say Kerry, Lieberman, etc, didn't want to be on the ballot because they'd come in WAY after Sharpton, which would make them look like tards to the rest of the country and might influence later primaries.
:shrug:

why do they even need to be on the ballot in DC?? i dont think they care. they just want Iowa and Vermont. thats probably also true about the other candidates being tied or beated by sharpton.

BuddyLee

Football addict
lol

Maybe this will force a Dean/Sharpton ticket? :clap: :clap: :clap:

:roflmao:

i think id vote for sharpton before dean. dean seems like a snake to me. kucinich is a midget but has good things to say. leiberman is good although he wont win because of his ethniticity. the only other one i like is that southern speaking guy from north carolina but i dont remember his name. *sighs*
:confused:

ericw

Re: lol

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:roflmao:

i think id vote for sharpton before dean. dean seems like a snake to me. kucinich is a midget but has good things to say. leiberman is good although he wont win because of his ethniticity. the only other one i like is that southern speaking guy from north carolina but i dont remember his name. *sighs*
:confused:

John Edwards?

ericw

Actually, they're kowtowing to New Hampshire's insistence that IT have the first primary in the nation...:rolleyes: