Need Concrete Repair

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Since no response from those in Home & Garden, maybe someone here knows a licensed and bonded contractor involved with concrete repair. My front porch settled and literally cracked and separated in half and would like it replaced. No free lance handy men please....

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Is it a fairly new home? If so, I would contact the builder to see who did the original concrete, and then get an estimate from them.

Atlas Concrete does good work. Also, there is a place in Hollywood called Stepping Stone. They might be able to give you assistance.

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Is it a fairly new home? If so, I would contact the builder to see who did the original concrete, and then get an estimate from them.

Atlas Concrete does good work. Also, there is a place in Hollywood called Stepping Stone. They might be able to give you assistance.

The house is 15 yr and would rather not deal with QB Homes since it was their lack of expertise in concrete that lead to this problem. But thanks for the leads:buddies:

The house is 15 yr and would rather not deal with QB Homes since it was their lack of expertise in concrete that lead to this problem. But thanks for the leads:buddies:

Larry Hill & Son's excavating did a bunch of work around my neighbors house. I think a lot of it was drainage, but they or someone they pulled in put two nice curving walkways around each side.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

:buddies: He's contracting right now for our subdivision as we upgrade our old mailboxes with newer ones.

Darrin Atlas
A.C.S.I
240-298-7021
datlas@atlasconcreteservices.com

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Larry Hill & Son's excavating did a bunch of work around my neighbors house. I think a lot of it was drainage, but they or someone they pulled in put two nice curving walkways around each side.

Would they build a retaining wall, level off the yard and add drainage?

I called to ask, but only got the answering machine, but I left a message.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Yup ! :lmao:
That bracket looking thing is one of the "rubber bands".
See the cracks :jameo:
We were there today, and I specifically stopped under the bridge in a marina parking lot to look at them closer. There are a lot of those brackets all along the base support structure (because there are a lot of cracks). :shocked: