231 9.2.10

So hubby calls and wonders what's going on. Rt 231, 5 cops, ladder truck, PF & Huntingtown resonding ( 8 fire trucks ) and Advanced Life Support.

Anyone hear anything?

cgwife

So hubby calls and wonders what's going on. Rt 231, 5 cops, ladder truck, PF & Huntingtown resonding ( 8 fire trucks ) and Advanced Life Support.

Anyone hear anything?

Trailer fire.....subjects were trapped, I believe they got them all out. Helo's responding for 2 burn victims. There is so much traffic on scanner though, I hope all this info I gave you is correct.

catlingirl

It looks like the helo just landed from what I can see.It flew through where I live and drop down with its searchlight going. Hope everyone will be alright.Just heard that 1 burnt down and other trailers caught on fire but didnt burn down.

Last edited:
It was crazy. We came home from Annapolis to find a ton of firetrucks blocking the entrance to our driveway. We watched the 2 helicopters from across the bridge, then they finally moved the cones and let us in.

I heard a rumor that a few firefighters were injured. I hope not.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Two alarm working trailer fire. Second alarm was sounded due to subjects trapped and the fact that three firefighters were taken to a hospital.