Earl ruint my plans!

limblips

I been plannin to do some lootin all week sence I heared dat Earl be comin. I had me a shoppin list of nesessitees like Night Train, some 40's, smokes, MD 20/20 grape. I aint beleevin Earl done me like dis. I goona complane to da civil rites peoples. Al, Jesse and Louis need to be comin to Suthern Maryland to investagate dis tapestry of justise. Dem gubberment repubican mite be to blame.

ginwoman

I been plannin to do some lootin all week sence I heared dat Earl be comin. I had me a shoppin list of nesessitees like Night Train, some 40's, smokes, MD 20/20 grape. I aint beleevin Earl done me like dis. I goona complane to da civil rites peoples. Al, Jesse and Louis need to be comin to Suthern Maryland to investagate dis tapestry of justise. Dem gubberment repubican mite be to blame.

Night Train - what dat' be?

TurboK9

Soooo you are saying it effected you?

Hee hee.

S

shagger

I'm surprised schools were not Xed today.... :shrug: .... you know how your peeps 'round here freak over a bit 'o weather!

AeroTaken

Night Train - what dat' be?

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo!

nighttrain.jpg

More info here, LOL
BumWine.com

My questions is, is there anywhere around here to buy this? Would make a great gag gift for a friend