Convicted poacher or shark netter?

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Just wondering. Been a weekender down there for 43 years and still an outsider. Expected nothing less from you all than "so what!"

Floyd2004

-Void-
Lol I bet everyone that commented in this topic is not a waterman.
Heck I havent even been in a boat in years.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Calm down, I knew the waterman cartel would freak out. I was just wondering.

You could have framed the question better if you were just wondering. And the "waterman cartel freaking out" just shows that after 43 years of being a come downer, you still don't get it.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
I could have been more harsh and just called it the county cartel. I TOTALLY get it. I got it decades ago when I got my first perk test to "pass" with a 12 pack of beer.:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let me put it in Mosquito Islandease--I TRULY WAS JUST WONDERING.

*snicker*

I dunno what it is,,but there is always something deeply satsfying about pushing just a couple of keys on a board and seeing someone on the launch pad end up in low earth orbit.

:killingme

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Interesting enough--someone who clearly knows this individual sent me a pm (chicken) informing me that the sainted Dean also nips oysters from prohibited areas. Some would call this a trend. Yeah, I know, so what.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Interesting enough--someone who clearly knows this individual sent me a pm (chicken) informing me that the sainted Dean also nips oysters from prohibited areas. Some would call this a trend. Yeah, I know, so what.

The day finding a dead (yes..dead) shark tangled up yr pound net qualifies as a 'trend' is the day I go back to statistics class.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
And the thread subject title so clearly indicates that too. Oh..wait..my bad...it sez something about 'shark netting'..nuthin about oyster nipping .:popcorn:

Alright dammit, meet me on the bridge in 15 minutes and we'll hash this out. I'll be the white guy! :killingme