"Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West"

Starman3000m

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

(Article)
By Joseph C. DeCaro, Worthy News International Correspondent

CAIRO, EGYPT (Worthy News)-- The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas.

According to MEMRI, Al-Futuh stated the following:

"The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam. Islam will reach these countries.

"... Let us examine the divine sequence: First, the Caliphate will return. Then, the Muslims will live in tremendous prosperity. The economy of the Muslims will be the strongest of all. You are probably thinking that I'm not well today if I say such things. By God, there's nothing wrong with me. I am speaking words of truth.

"... Great conquests will ensue. We will conquer Italy ... By Allah, we will conquer Italy. By Allah, we will conquer Italy and move into [the rest] of Europe. Islam will enter that entire region. Even America, you ask? Yes, even America. North or South America? Both North and South America. We will enter all these countries, and people there will be joining Islam in droves."

Al Nas TV provides Islamic programs through which many Muslim clerics have made similar threats against the West.

Source:
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West - Topix

Research

Dontel58

Same message, different idiot... If they came close the West would unleash a Nuclear attack that would turn their region into a parking lot.

hooknline

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

(Article)
By Joseph C. DeCaro, Worthy News International Correspondent

CAIRO, EGYPT (Worthy News)-- The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas.

According to MEMRI, Al-Futuh stated the following:

"The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam. Islam will reach these countries.

"... Let us examine the divine sequence: First, the Caliphate will return. Then, the Muslims will live in tremendous prosperity. The economy of the Muslims will be the strongest of all. You are probably thinking that I'm not well today if I say such things. By God, there's nothing wrong with me. I am speaking words of truth.

"... Great conquests will ensue. We will conquer Italy ... By Allah, we will conquer Italy. By Allah, we will conquer Italy and move into [the rest] of Europe. Islam will enter that entire region. Even America, you ask? Yes, even America. North or South America? Both North and South America. We will enter all these countries, and people there will be joining Islam in droves."

Al Nas TV provides Islamic programs through which many Muslim clerics have made similar threats against the West.

Source:
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West - Topix

Research

I think they def want that. I have read alot about terroist activities and every time it is always the same Ideology. Conquer the infidel no matter how long it takes. If Our own Muslims in our Country really head down that road in bulk numbers then it would def be time to re-think our policies here regarding the Constitution to make things clear. (reffering to the violent side of Islam)

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Even America, you ask? Yes, even America. North or South America? Both North and South America. We will enter all these countries, and people there will be joining Islam in droves."
The sad truth in this message is in the last line: "people there will be joining Islam in droves". Why? Because their lives will depend on it. If they don't convert, they will be killed! Don't think Americans will fall for the lie? Ever heard of "American Taliban"?? Not a joke folks.

God said: "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge" and refusal to acknowledge Him. Hosea clearly states this throughout his small book, but it is a powerful & timeless message. Everyone here should read it and see that God isn't playing and time is running out!! The enemy is in our country and taking it over little by little, day by day. Don't wait for THIS government to fight the war to win it.

Those of you on here who will not take heed of this and who think God is an imaginary "flying spaghetti monster", will be the ones killed for their resistance to Islam.

Revelation 13 clearly states that all who will not worship the beast will be killed (v 15). This means you, your kids and grandkids!
Same message, different idiot... If they came close the West would unleash a Nuclear attack that would turn their region into a parking lot.
Uh, were you born last month? Why haven't we done it by now? Liberals! They are the ones who have bought into the lie that Islam is basically peaceful and can be reasoned with. LIE! LIE! LIE!

When they take over, all women will be made to submit to their men or be raped and killed by stoning. Homo's and lesbians will be killed next. All other religions and their symbols will be destroyed and forbidden. Then what?

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, Christ will return and send the rest of you and them to Hell for ever. Doesn't that sound nice? This could have ALL been avoided by simple child like belief in the only God. It's never too late until you die so think hard about it and have at it folks...