Hate your party's candidate?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who are you going to vote for instead?

Newsmax had some headline about how conservatives are bent with Bush because of htis immigration thing, the AIDS funding, etc. and it's hurting his re-election chances. Why? Will conservatives vote for Howard Dean instead?

And liberals who are bent with Dean because of some of his positions. If Dean gets the nomination, who will these bent liberals vote for? George Bush?

Will they go for a third party candidate instead?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Who are you going to vote for instead?

Newsmax had some headline about how conservatives are bent with Bush because of htis immigration thing, the AIDS funding, etc. and it's hurting his re-election chances. Why? Will conservatives vote for Howard Dean instead?

And liberals who are bent with Dean because of some of his positions. If Dean gets the nomination, who will these bent liberals vote for? George Bush?

Will they go for a third party candidate instead?

who says deans gonna win the nomination now?? i hear its a 4 way tie between kerry, dean, gephart, and edwards. id really like to see someone else other than dean get it!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Re: Re: Hate your party's candidate?

Originally posted by BuddyLee
who says deans gonna win the nomination now?? i hear its a 4 way tie between kerry, dean, gephart, and edwards. id really like to see someone else other than dean get it!!!
Whoever - the question remains the same: If you're a Democrat who doesn't like the person that takes the nomination, will you still vote for them or will you vote with a different party? Or would you skip it and not vote at all?

L

libragirl

so anyone have any good ideas on who to vote for president yet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a fear that, if I don't vote for George Bush, the Dems will win. It's like being caught in a trap - voting against a candidate instead of for one.

But I like Bush okay - much better than I did when I voted for him in 2000. Plus I want to see him follow through on this Iraq business and not hand it off to some weiner who'll goof it up or forget about it.