Interior Design Help

KDENISE977

I'm looking to find an interior design consultant in the area?? Just had new walnut hardwood floors installed and freshly painted interior of house, and I don't want to mess up by purchasing the wrong drapes or furniture now?? ANY IDEAS ???

I have two recommendations for you - first, Ken Turing of Budget Blinds is pretty decor savvy and will actually be able to point you in the right direction.

My other recommendation is Interior Images by the Bay, a small (one-woman I believe) interior design shop in Huntingtown. I am not sure if Interior Images is still around (used them 6 years ago) but she was pleasant to work with and had some good ideas.

KDENISE977

I have two recommendations for you - first, Ken Turing of Budget Blinds is pretty decor savvy and will actually be able to point you in the right direction.

My other recommendation is Interior Images by the Bay, a small (one-woman I believe) interior design shop in Huntingtown. I am not sure if Interior Images is still around (used them 6 years ago) but she was pleasant to work with and had some good ideas.

THANK YOU, I will call and check them out !!!:buddies:

suddenlysingle

Re in Leonardtown

Call Allyson Zegarski in Leonardtown. She's an excellent choice in picking out color, re-situating existing furniture and picking out art work and decorator accents. She did an excellent job for both me and my boyfriends home. Please email me if you need her cell phone number. If you google "re" you can find her website.

koala

Hi - If you still need someone I'm a decorator and home stager working in the Southern Md. area-- you want to call for some rates and more information --I can direct you to our website---very reasonable prices!!! Thanks

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Just get what you like..who cares if it's the "wrong" thing? if you like it and are comfy, that's what counts :shrug:

But if you must spend money to decorate your house :killingme there is a design place in lusby in th e new giant shopping center I believe..they have a showroom you can go in, and several designers I am sure you could find someone there you like.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I like to search online furniture stores for ideas. Check out the websites of Value City, Room Store, Ikea, Pottery Barn, etc., and search specific rooms you're interested in. FREE help!