Power of the atom

Toxick

Splat
Don't tell me you've bought into this 'magic process' as well.

Have you ever actually seen a Strontium 90 atom with your own eyes? I didn't think so.

To my knowledge, I've never seen Strontium... period. Much less an individual atom of it.

To my knowledge, I've never seen Strontium... period. Much less an individual atom of it.

You've probably seen strontium in some form, though probably not in pure form.

But, you couldn't have seen an individual atom of it (let alone one of the Strontium 90 isotope). That's because this notion that the matter in our universe exists as discrete particles that can't be further divided without changing their physical properties is hogwash. It's part of the industrial science complex conspiracy.

I'm bored.

TurboK9

Nuclear fission is a myth.

It's just a ruse to keep PETA off the backs of the power companies. Truth is, those giant reactor domes house thousands of gerbils on tiny treadmills. If PETA ever found out, it could shut down the grid. :yay:

It's just a ruse to keep PETA off the backs of the power companies. Truth is, those giant reactor domes house thousands of gerbils on tiny treadmills. If PETA ever found out, it could shut down the grid. :yay:

Let's not get crazy now. The feed costs alone would drive them out of business.

That's not to mention that most of the Gerbils would die from exposure to the Strontium 90 that isn't produced by the nuclear fission that doesn't happen.