Does any know of any Asian markets in the area?

mmmwah

I've gone on a few wild goose chases, the last of which sent me down by Big Lot's, but I'm thinking it's a lost cause. Does anyone know of a good market in the area, or relatively close? Thanks!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right over on Rt 5, just north of Great Mills Rd. Yellow building on the southbound side.

PJumper

I've gone on a few wild goose chases, the last of which sent me down by Big Lot's, but I'm thinking it's a lost cause. Does anyone know of a good market in the area, or relatively close? Thanks!

There's also one next to the barber shop across the mobile home park on Great Mills Road. Big sign says "Haircuts".

punjabigyrl

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
The best Oriental Super Market we go to requires a once every other month road trip. H-Mart. The 2 oriental markets around here have inflated prices because they are the only ones in town. We get some items from them but generally save the bulk and specialty items for H-Mart in Fairfax, VA.

Hmart.com: Online Shopping for Asian Grocery, Korean Kimchi, Rice Cookers, Appliances & more at everyday low prices.

About an hour and a half trip on weekends, we then stop by Maine Ave Seafood Market in Washington DC for fresh fish!

Washington DC Waterfront - DC Fish Market

mmmwah

Thanks for the info! I've had to pack my luggage on flights back from California, which happens too rarely. I appreciate everyones help!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
There's another one in Waldorf in the small shopping center near the intersection of 301 and mattawomen beantown road.

foodcritic

Asian markets? China, Japan....I could not help myself..:killingme:killingme