20/20 Video #1: Fritz, Rossignol and Rape Victim

Clem_Shady

Part 1: The shocking must watch video of the actual ABC 20/20 interview between State's Attorney Richard Fritz, Ken Rossignol, and Fritz's rape victim.

JusticeMatters

Ken Rossignol, I mean Clem Shady, how about you "call" John Mattingly and ask him, better yet, he can't seem to speak for himself, tell him to speak for himself. Maybe he can explain to the retired Col. why he was suing one of his own companies (Westport Charter Corp against another, Graydon Sears-whereby his cousin, Terry Clarke's lawyer is representing John Mattingly-OBVIOUSLY A CONFLICT) to screw the Col out of his land. Maybe he will explain why his own cousin called him "Evil" regarding ripping off a dying lady and writing her a letter stating that "an independent attorney" his cousin advised her there was no conflict (which his cousin signed an affidavit stating it was not true and further testified John Mattingly was EVIL regarding his ripping off the elderly lady.) Maybe he could explain why he still has 15 different companies with Daniel Brown, a convicted criminal, or the open cases filed against him with the Attorney Grievance Commission. All showing a CURRENT pattern of criminal and unethical behavior.

Clem_Shady

Ken Rossignol, I mean Clem Shady, how about you "call" John Mattingly and ask him, better yet, he can't seem to speak for himself, tell him to speak for himself. Maybe he can explain to the retired Col. why he was suing one of his own companies (Westport Charter Corp against another, Graydon Sears-whereby his cousin, Terry Clarke's lawyer is representing John Mattingly-OBVIOUSLY A CONFLICT) to screw the Col out of his land. Maybe he will explain why his own cousin called him "Evil" regarding ripping off a dying lady and writing her a letter stating that "an independent attorney" his cousin advised her there was no conflict (which his cousin signed an affidavit stating it was not true and further testified John Mattingly was EVIL regarding his ripping off the elderly lady.) Maybe he could explain why he still has 15 different companies with Daniel Brown, a convicted criminal, or the open cases filed against him with the Attorney Grievance Commission. All showing a CURRENT pattern of criminal and unethical behavior.

Instead of ranting like a madman how about you post some documents, news articles, or any other credible source of information to support your diatribes? Something more that just you "saying it is so!"

:popcorn:

Themis

I' m sure there are grievences being filed by both sides but I don't think Fritz's evidence will stand up to scrutiny. The only pattern thats been proven in court is Fritz, and White's pattern of lies.
According to the artlicle you are using to quote from, Mattingly said he advised her to get the opinion of independant council. According to the article she said she would. Ask her yourself.
BROWN, over 250 charges ,-3 misdemeanor convictions facing up to 6 months work release max. Brown 247-Fritz 3. Tell tigerbug Brown still has the right to vote.
Drug dealers over 100 pot plants in school zone 2 days in jail, goes on to open meth lab.

You need to get a better source of information, Danny White has already been proven to be a liar.
Print the affidavit S Mattingly signed. I've already printed 2 of the ones Grand Jury witness's filed against White for witness tampering. There are others. Print some proof about the retired Col.

Last edited:

tigerbug

to tell the truth

Am I wrong? Did not brown take a hit in three different cases. Seems to me that someone had something right. Good boy fritz! We want you and white to be the ones to clean the crooks from our community. Brown and mattingly have been stopped in their crooked tracks - the two of you should get a reward. Keep flushing the scum from our streets. Crooked lawyers are worse than thugs with guns - at least you can see them up front.

Themis

Am I wrong? Did not brown take a hit in three different cases. Seems to me that someone had something right. Good boy fritz! We want you and white to be the ones to clean the crooks from our community. Brown and mattingly have been stopped in their crooked tracks - the two of you should get a reward. Keep flushing the scum from our streets. Crooked lawyers are worse than thugs with guns - at least you can see them up front. :crazy: :stupid:

Am I wrong? Seems to me that someone had something right. Good boy fritz! We want you and white to be the ones to clean the crooks the two of you should get a reward.

:boo::offtopic:
Why don't you address the topic, and the content of the thread?
No one that lived here in the 60's has stepped up to say that the woman or her friend in the 20/20 interview was lying.
In fact no one besides Fritz himself says the woman is lying.
Since you think Fritz is so great, why don't you be the firsrt to say that woman was lying ?
After you do you can call Mr. Fritz. He might even take you on a date to a cabin with some friends.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I' m sure there are grievences being filed by both sides but I don't think Fritz's evidence will stand up to scrutiny. The only pattern thats been proven in court is Fritz, and White's pattern of lies.
According to the artlicle you are using to quote from, Mattingly said he advised her to get the opinion of independant council. According to the article she said she would. Ask her yourself.
BROWN, over 250 charges ,-3 misdemeanor convictions facing up to 6 months work release max. Brown 247-Fritz 3. Tell tigerbug Brown still has the right to vote.
Drug dealers over 100 pot plants in school zone 2 days in jail, goes on to open meth lab.

You need to get a better source of information, Danny White has already been proven to be a liar.
Print the affidavit S Mattingly signed. I've already printed 2 of the ones Grand Jury witness's filed against White for witness tampering. There are others. Print some proof about the retired Col.

BLAH BLAH BLAH .........Same old LIES and BULLCRAP
Don't You realize we are tired of hearing you rehash
over and over the same old tired lame excuses from your partner
in crime - John Mattingly. We all know by now that you are DANNY BROWN.
When is your sentencing Trial coming up?
You remember the three charges you were found guilty of at the trial.
Maybe when the Judge throws you in jail, where you belong we will
get a little peace and quiet, maybe we can get back to some civil discussion.

Remember you have been in violation of several So Md Online Forum rules
and will soon be treated accordingly

Please See Rules click on link listed below.

http://somdonlinerules.homestead.com/

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!

:boo::offtopic:
Why don't you address the topic, and the content of the thread?
No one that lived here in the 60's has stepped up to say that the woman or her friend in the 20/20 interview was lying.
In fact no one besides Fritz himself says the woman is lying.
Since you think Fritz is so great, why don't you be the firsrt to say that woman was lying ?
After you do you can call Mr. Fritz. He might even take you on a date to a cabin with some friends.

Are you guys going to come up with a new website / paper since it's replacement is watered down? Retiring?

Thanks for the ABC post. Good work! :buddies:

Themis

BLAH BLAH BLAH .........Same old LIES and BULLCRAP
Don't You realize we are tired of hearing you rehash
over and over the same old tired lame excuses from your partner
in crime - John Mattingly. We all know by now that you are DANNY BROWN.
When is your sentencing Trial coming up?
You remember the three charges you were found guilty of at the trial.
Maybe when the Judge throws you in jail, where you belong we will
get a little peace and quiet, maybe we can get back to some civil discussion.

Remember you have been in violation of several So Md Online Forum rules
and will soon be treated accordingly:dork:

Please See Rules click on link listed below.

http://somdonlinerules.homestead.com/

Thats terrible
What a waste
Could have used it
for bait while trollin' for Bull Sharks.

EAT LESS !!!!:yahoo:
Save the $150

Well......Aren't You Just Special !!!!!!!
I guess we common folk should just bow down and kiss your....
Skankie A$$

Deed By Gaawd Captn I Think You need to go to Arizona and let them check out your paper work

I have a creative way....They can spend their time in a COFFIN !!!!

Hey Themis !

Just wanted to let you know
I took my family ( Dog)
to the Gubermental Building and did the EARLY VOTING.
We both voted for Fritz

Chastised by the author of these gems:sarcasm:
Does your dog get tired of reading these posts to you?
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Last edited:

Themis

Are you guys going to come up with a new website / paper since it's replacement is watered down? Retiring?

Thanks for the ABC post. Good work! :buddies:

Can you imagine the fun Rossignol would be having if he hadn't sold his paper?

I have a perfect Headline for the Morning after the Election.

FRITZ CONVICTED OF ATTEMTED RAPE OF OPPONENT'S REPUTATION BY VOTERS AFTER WHITE AND ALIOTO FAILED TO HOLD HIM DOWN!
I don't think we'll hear the last of Clem for a long time.

Watered down isn't the word for "Southern Maryland Today" Snooze Paper.

Better than drinking or taking sleeping pills I guess.:buddies:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
According to this evenings edition
in the paper Clem Shady and Themis
have been charged

See Late Breaking Story Below

Attachments

• Clem_Themis.jpg
    Clem_Themis.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 241

Themis

Much more than that...

Homestead | Build, Make & Create Your Own Website — FREE! Website Hosting & Website Building Software

Here you go Themis, fill it out and nail this dirtbag at his provider.

:popcorn:

I hope you feel like I do and we're keeping pervs like joker at his keyboard, and away from peoples windows, (he's probably one of your paper caper boys) Feels like we're doing a service for the community. I did a little research and found out that when he was younger he was into some strange experimentation . Rumor has it that he mixed coke and glue then he sniffed the concoction. I found this old picture of him but coudn't tell much from it. Can you?
DE3512E41C3687C43DDCE6F63096B8.jpg
That might explain why he's turned out the way he has. Be careful though. I hear when he's mad at someone he piss's on their car tires, and blames it on his dog.
That 20/20 piece really pisses me off because of Fritz's arrogance. I feel really bad for his victim. It's much more revealing than reading about it. I hope that this latest excapde of his gets him the justice he has dodged for so many Years.
On a different note. Have you noticed the only article the County Times has printed about Mattingly's charges getting dropped was the one where Fritz franticlly slandered Isabel Cumming? Someone should keep him talking. Fritz thinks the best way to get out of a hole is to dig faster. Back to the County Times and their lack of unbiased coverage. I think its starting to look like the Hambone is connected to the Fritzbone.
:coffee:

Last edited:

tigerbug

to tell the whole truth

I bet you know that some girls have had multiple partners - do you know what this girls rep was in the community ? Seems to me that rossignol and a few of fritzs political rivals ran her down, paid her for a story they wanted and then she disappeared as suddenly as she appeared. Do we know how old she pretended to be ? I'm sure that fritz at 18 was not the first, nor will he be the last to party with a party girl. Besides why are we even talking about this? Have you bums not yet learned that this 45 year old bull has no traction? Let's talk about you and your friends,soon to be, black and white dress uniform. Please tell us what will brown do when he spends his first night in the pen when the bros are watering to get to him? Oh Danny boy the pipes are blowing for you; but don't worry, john boy will take care of your girl.(ha-ha-ha) . Keep thinking of Sammy the bull - I bet you could walk out of this with nothing; but, keep on being the village idiot and you will soon be the village punk.