Governor and Steny

OldHillcrestGuy

Who saw them today in Charlotte Hall on the corner of Mt Wofle and Rt.5 (WaWa corner) with their group of supporters waving at passing cars. Just wondering if they appeared anywhere else in St. Marys, Charles or Calvert today.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Who saw them today in Charlotte Hall on the corner of Mt Wofle and Rt.5 (WaWa corner) with their group of supporters waving at passing cars. Just wondering if they appeared anywhere else in St. Marys, Charles or Calvert today.

I mentioned in another thread, Steny has some serious luggage under his eyes. Has he packed his bags? This is going to be good.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lol:

I was going to the PO in Prince Frederick Thursday - it's part of my job. I was there around 11am and as I was driving up Duke St. to the PO, I saw a familiar looking guy standing on the sidewalk in front of where the old library was. (I think it's the Board of Elections now, and early voting was taking place there). Tall black guy with an ear bud, business suit. I KNEW Steny was in the area someplace, because I knew that was Steny's lead security guy.

I recognized him as the same guy who stood across from the GOP booth (right at the State Police booth) at the Calvert Co. Fair. [he was there for a lonnng time watching all of us, then he was gone. And when Steny arrived at the Fair - this guy was first leading them all in].

So I go into the PO, checking to see what the guy did. He went up the stairs, looked around and then entered the bldg. I watched for him as I came out, but he didn't come out. I got in my car to leave & headed left on Duke street, towards Rt. 4. Right before the merge onto Rt. 4, there was Sue Kullen crossing from the shopping center parking lot to the (PNC?)Bank parking lot on the corner. And Steny Hoyer was getting out of an SUV and walking to her. I didn't see what they did - I had to continue onto Rt. 4. But there were some sign wavers on the corner of Rt. 4 as well.

So, he's being forced to campaign in this area quite a bit, I suspect. :lmao:

Poor guy, I'm sure it's plumb wearing him out trying to keep up with a Marine Reserve Officer who's half his age! :killingme