The personal property of:
Abigail Page Unit 122
Enoch Hunt Unit 233
DoRiese Jones Unit 336
George Hyde Unit 328
Joseph Lee Unit 352
Anna Trickett Unit 105
Julie Ring Unit 350
Will be exposed to public sale at 12:01 p.m. on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 .
For CASH to enforce the lien of SECURITY SELF STORAGE.

This sale is made under the authority Of Section 18-504 of the Commercial Law Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.

Imagine if your a person on this list reading this :killingme Really not to funny I guess. What if that person shows up and starts getting ugly. People will go crazy to protect there personal property I would think.

Rock_Chick

Public Sale in Hollywood on Nov. 16
HOLLYWOOD - 11/15/2010

Printer friendly

PUBLIC SALE AT SECURITY STORAGE

Located at:
43890 Commerce Ave.
Hollywood, MD 20636
(301) 373-4290
Abigail Page Unit 122
Enoch Hunt Unit 233
DoRiese Jones Unit 336
George Hyde Unit 328
Joseph Lee Unit 352
Anna Trickett Unit 105
Julie Ring Unit 350

This sale is made under the authority Of Section 18-504 of the Commercial Law Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.

Imagine if your a person on this list reading this :killingme Really not to funny I guess. What if that person shows up and starts getting ugly. People will go crazy to protect there personal property I would think.

I wonder if they have anything good :dye:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
HOLLYWOOD - 11/15/2010

Printer friendly

Located at:
43890 Commerce Ave.
Hollywood, MD 20636
(301) 373-4290
Abigail Page Unit 122
Enoch Hunt Unit 233
DoRiese Jones Unit 336
George Hyde Unit 328
Joseph Lee Unit 352
Anna Trickett Unit 105
Julie Ring Unit 350

It's in the contract, if you don't pay, your crap gets sold. Most of the time it's just junk anyway.

Woodyspda

I have a friend who used to manage a storage lot. While the ownership can auction off your unit after a couple months most wait 4 to 6 months to at least give the folks the chance to pay their bill. The belongings are considered abandoned after that.

When you bid on the unit, all you can see is the outermost items. Obviously furniture is the most common item to find. On occasion a hidden treasure can be found.

I too feel for those who might have photos or heirlooms in storage but if they were so important don't you think they might try harder to get the bill paid?

I recently retrieved the last of my personal belongings that have been in storage for several years. I made sure that I wasn't late for a single payment on the unit before paying any other bill.

HOLLYWOOD - 11/15/2010

Printer friendly

Imagine if your a person on this list reading this

Not uncommon at all, happens alot. I've even know some people who left it in the storage on purpose, and defaulted on the payments so it became someone elses problem.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Not uncommon at all, happens alot. I've even know some people who left it in the storage on purpose, and defaulted on the payments so it became someone elses problem.

A new "green" garbage disposal method AND you don't have to worry about seperating out recyclables.

Rock_Chick

If it can happen to Paris Hilton... It could happen to anyone

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:yeahthat:

I see notices listed all the time in the newspaper.

FED_UP

I have a friend who used to manage a storage lot. While the ownership can auction off your unit after a couple months most wait 4 to 6 months to at least give the folks the chance to pay their bill. The belongings are considered abandoned after that.

When you bid on the unit, all you can see is the outermost items. Obviously furniture is the most common item to find. On occasion a hidden treasure can be found.

I too feel for those who might have photos or heirlooms in storage but if they were so important don't you think they might try harder to get the bill paid?

I recently retrieved the last of my personal belongings that have been in storage for several years. I made sure that I wasn't late for a single payment on the unit before paying any other bill.

Oh, so you have to put a bid on the entire unit and not knowing everything that is in it, I was thinking it would be like a yard sale type thing.

Left his junk for someone else, that was wrong :killingme

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
When I was trying to furnish my first apartment, many years ago, I went to a couple of these sales. They are required to post the people's names as a notice that the stuff is going up for auction. The people have until the last minute to pay up.

The auction I went to had one unit stuffed to the rafters with all sorts of stuff, the rest had almost nothing in them. A couple were completely empty. The storage people have no clue what's in them until the moment they start auctioning them. I don't think they got their rent's worth out of any of them, including the one that was full.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Oh, so you have to put a bid on the entire unit and not knowing everything that is in it, I was thinking it would be like a yard sale type thing.

Nope...the potential buyers gather round and watch the storage employee cut the lock off and open the door. They bid on it as is and then have a set time to empty the unit or they can start paying rent on it.

sockgirl77

I worked for a storage unit place a few years ago. One of the units auctioned off for $350. It was LOADED from floor to ceiling (10'x12') with boxes of baseball cards. Nobody knew what was in there when they were bidding. There's a local guy that calls all the mini storage places every month to find out when there's going to be a sale.

Rock_Chick

I worked for a storage unit place a few years ago. One of the units auctioned off for $350. It was LOADED from floor to ceiling (10'x12') with boxes of baseball cards. Nobody knew what was in there when they were bidding. There's a local guy that calls all the mini storage places every month to find out when there's going to be a sale.

it would suck to bid on it and get a unit full of CRAP. That would be my luck