Rockfishing Video

shilo

We own a marina in Ridge. I don't know if I am allowed to post the website address so I won't but all the pictures from the past week are there. This past week it really picked up. We have had mostly fish in the forties come in. We had one 51 incher and a couple in the thirties but mostly in the forties. People aren't catching a lot, but the ones they are catching are big. I think when we get our cold snap we will see greater numbers with more in the thirties mixed in.

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
We own a marina in Ridge. I don't know if I am allowed to post the website address so I won't but all the pictures from the past week are there. This past week it really picked up. We have had mostly fish in the forties come in. We had one 51 incher and a couple in the thirties but mostly in the forties. People aren't catching a lot, but the ones they are catching are big. I think when we get our cold snap we will see greater numbers with more in the thirties mixed in.

think i found the website buzz's marina? and those are some nice fish caught.

send some of those to chesapeake beach area please!! :buddies::buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Buddy of mine caught a big striper Saturday..just south of St. Clements Island. Not sure of the exact length but high 40s I believe. He wasn't out in the river trolling more than a few minutes before it hit too; we had been talking to him at a gas dock barely an hour earlier.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
By now I usually have a freezer stock with rockfish to get me through the winter, but my hubby has skunked out every time he's gone. He went out last Saturday for 6 hours and Zippy. Not sure what the troubles are but poor fellow is down in the dumps...I guess if I want to make rockfish stew I'll have to buy it this winter.